• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. holshotracer

All together

well all my trucks are in one place
  2. holshotracer

Flexed out

Flexed the explanger completely out tonight. Pass side fender buckled a little
  3. holshotracer

Tree Removal

We got hit by a really bad storm on Sunday night that took out 8 tree tops. One pine tree needed to be removed and with the explanger being down the DD got hooked to the strap. I guess at one point the rear tires were a foot and a half off of the ground Heres all the tops that i pulled
  4. holshotracer

Cheap rims for the DD

Couple of week ago i was at the local U-pull it yard and found these There was all four mounted on some 31x10.5x15 Firestone MT that are junk. They came off of a decent 1st gen ranger with bout 4" of lift. I picked them up for $8.50 apiece with the center caps. They are America Racing They are...
  5. holshotracer

Latest Bear Swamp

Latest trip at bear swamp It was going good until the ignition wouldn't turn and now i have to start the explanger with a screw driver. Heres from last month The truck is flexed out for being on 36s^
  6. holshotracer

I have a problem

Do they have a ranger AA?:icon_rofl: I'm up to three now. I have the Explanger, my DD and I just picked up this Its a 85 with a turbo 2.3, built C4, 8.8 with 4.30 and alburn LSD, Fox 2.0 coil overs. Heres the custom rear suspenion. Front suspenion
  7. holshotracer

Proved him wrong

My dad said that the snow bank wouldn't hold up my truck and it would sink. Well i proved that he was wrong. I made it over on the first pass and the decided to back over instead. the snow bank held up enough that i ended up like this. About an hour digging and i was out with out using a...
  8. holshotracer

Bear Swamp mud pics

There were a lot of deep holes and i found most of them. I had water up to the bottom of the seat so my dad had to get out and hook up It was also my nephews first time riding in the mud and he liked getting muddy
  9. holshotracer

More SAS flex pics

I added some rear blocks and extended shackles so I wanted to check out the flex again. Theres no better place than Cheapthrillb2's.:headbang: Heres my bump stop oh i mean shock Also heres one of the explanger and my dad's project 86 f150. Its sitting on 32s with 2.5" of lift.
  10. holshotracer

Explanger First SAS Run-Lotta Pics

Tried to check flex And then :lmao: :thumby: Found a small rock On the RTI ramp
  11. holshotracer

New DD body

Since my DD body is so rusted out I picked up this It s a 86 that's been chopped. There's no drive train but I got it for $200. Here's the worst rust on the whole body
  12. holshotracer

Stepped Up

I stepped up from a 235-75-15 to a They are Wild Spirit RVTs. Nothing like getting a MT for a DD. :D They look better tucked in the fenders
  13. holshotracer

Playing in the driveway

I fired up the Explanger and was driving it around since it was sitting for awhile. Of course the snow bank was calling. Had to try with the BII. My dad even decided to try.
  14. holshotracer

New bumper

I finished this up today. i built it since i picked up a harbor freight bender and wanted to try it out. Before After
  15. holshotracer

Front Yard Fun

When every one else was probably recovering i decided to play. i got the last two TSLs on and had to try them out. Even had to try it out with the DD
  16. holshotracer

Cheapthrillb2-Explanger crawlin

After we got done 2 tracking.
  17. holshotracer

Had to finish Chester off right

Of course John went first last night :P Then today the first thing I did with the Explanger was But Chester bit back
  18. holshotracer

New BII/ my dads project

i got my WB yesterday. WB-winter beater It a 88 BII 2.9-5 speed-dana 28-7.5 3.73 gears- 267,000 miles on it First mod Also I'll post up my dads project truck too. All started after he rode in chester at Silver lake. 84 F150 2WD-302-C6
  19. holshotracer

Pre flop pics

Heres some pics of chester before the endo. Stuck
  20. holshotracer

Chester Replacement

Explanger-Chesters Replacement Well sort of. Friday night ran into the problem of the engine/TTB crossmember. So instead of swapping every thing into the ranger i decided to take another route. The pics kinda tell the route i went.:sonicjay: Thats only after two days of work. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad