• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. driver front running/ turn light

when I turn the headlights on the driver front running/turn light doesn't come on. when I turn the blinkers on it works just fine as well as when I turn the hazards on. everything else works just fine rear blinkers fender lights taillights everything but that one light.
  2. Cool idea maybe???

So I have a 86/88 ford ranger that I was thinking about wiring some accessories up but I may have a good idea. I'm looking for opinions and possibilities of it working as well as a couple of questions answered. So I have replaced all the wires in my truck. The donor I got them from had dual...
  3. Wiring similarities

Are the wire lengths the same in a 86-88 ranger and bronco 2 with a 2.9
  4. Runs like crap backfires and jumps around.

well my girl is gettin sick whenever i start her up she starts fine. then then rpms come down after the initial rev and flucuate from 600 rpm to about 900 rpm. now if i put my foot on the gas bringing the rpms up to about 1200 it will stay steady. if i dont warm it all the way up to normal...
  5. 2.9 fluttering

Every time I disconnect the battery it runs rough for a couple of days. It's like it resets the computer and the computer has to relearn how to run right. It also backfires and acts like its not gettig enough gas and too much air. Once it warns up it does ok but still does the fluttering thing.
  6. Engine fluttering around 1500 Ron's

The truck was running fine then the next day I got in cranked it up idled fine. When I put it into gear the rpms drop but go back up. Not really worried about that but don't know of its part of the issue. When it warms up I can raise the rpms to about 1500 Rpms and the rpms start to jump. Once I...
  7. no power to anything!!!!!!! please help

over the last few days when i would try to start the 86 ranger it would try to start, it would turn over then nothing else would happen. i would wiggle the battery cables get in and start it right up. i wanted to see if i could fix that issue by cleaning all the battery cable and such. when i...
  8. Dana60, 3/4ton swap, t18/19,

My set up so far is a 302 out of a crown Vic a t18 or t19 tranny and a m205 tcase and a danna 44 front axels with a dana 60 both 3/4 ton axles I need to know what year truck or car I can get a bell housing for the tranny and will I have to replace the steering column and if so out of a what? The...
  9. borg warner t10

will a pre 1964 borg warner t10 tranny fit a 1988 302?
  10. 302 swap

ok i have a 302 out of a 1988 crown vic. and I am new to the 4wd community and have read the swap info on trs and there is still some questions i have. i dont know what kind of tranny to put in it. i have found everything else i need to do the swap or know what to get with the exception of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad