• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 turbo no start lost job cuz no ride:(

hey guys i have an 89 ranger with 88 tc motor/trans. the problem started out about 3 weeks ago... i put the 70 amp tc alternator on and the wire is close to the metal fuel rail and my 10mm ratchet wrench arced between them... im use to working on junkyard cars that have no battery so i didnt...
  2. 89 turbo dd

this is my daily driver 89 turbo 2.3l spray bombed!!
  3. Ecu\injector questions

so i bought a new ecu for my truck from the auto part store, i have 42 lbs injectors and with the last ecu id be running rich as H#!! so i added more boost and adjusted the timing and plug gaps and was running 18psi happy!! with the new ecu its afr is running like it was with the 35 lbs...
  4. Help! 2.3 turbo

ok truck starts fine... runs idles smooth... when it gets warmed up a/f gauge starts slowly dopping until it runs so lean it dies.... when i try to start it back up it wont start let it sit and cool it starts and runs untill it happens again!!!
  5. 89 ranger 2.3t problems

ive swapped a 85.5 svo motor in my ranger 3 years ago, all stock except 42lbs injectors 3'' leaky homemade downpipe and fmic with 3'' piping, ran perfect for two years... it has sat for about a year until i could trailer it to my new home... in the past month ive put ranger rollar rockers/cam...
  6. Turbo Oil Cooler

I was thinking since my radiator has provisions for transmission cooler lines, i could bend some hardlines from the oil pressure t to the rad and then to the turbo.... any one done this or have any opinions on this idea... any way to keep down oil temps would be a benefit!!! ill will get the...
  7. I Love My Ranger!!

:icon_bounceblue:Warrenton NC!!! soon to be somewhere else NC/VA 89 Ranger standard cab longbed
  8. No Stranger Danger

I am not new to TRS but have not had a sign in for 2 years now.... anyway WAAAASSSUUUUUPPPP!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad