• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 to 4.0 or 5.0

in order to go from a 4 banger would i have to change the front and rear end with the 4.0 or 5.0;brownbag;
  2. a problem with 4x4

my front hubs are manual but they wont lock in when i engage the transfer case the front shaft turns.... does this mean that i need to replace the hubs or could the problem be something else?:icon_confused:
  3. and now what?? need some help please

have an 86 ranger 2.3 bought it with no wires hooked up to the alternator.I know there are 3 terminals on the back of it. one goes to the batt, one is a ground, and the other is a field term. i got the simple two of three, but where the heck does the field terminal go from the back of the...
  4. need some help......

:icon_confused:have an 86 ranger 2.3 bought it with no wires hooked up to the alternator.I know there are 3 terminals on the back of it. one goes to the batt, one is a ground, and the other is a field term. i got the simple two of three, but where the heck does the field terminal go from the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad