• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Syko

94 Exp Custom Radius Arm Build

Another custom long arm build hah.. I got a little ahead of you guys so ill catch you up. My plan is to swap the entire TTB axle in with extended arms, Ill be swapping over the knuckles over because they have new ball joints in them. Also using the stock radius arm mounts mounted back on the...
  2. Syko

91 Ex with miss while accelerating

1991 Ford Explorer Sport. 296k Has a miss while accelerating, and a rough start in the mornings. First start of the day the engine fires right up but shakes for a good 30-45 seconds before it calms down and I can drive. Traveling at highway speeds or up hills is when I notice the miss the...
  3. Syko

94 Ex 5.5 Superlift - Flex Shots

94 Exploder 5.5 super lift with soa and 2 inch extended shackles. I was gonna post the pic in the tread but they turned out gigantic. Heres a link to my Album http://imgur.com/a/sE4L5
  4. Syko

1987 Bronco II, w/ coil spacers

Had some free time this weekend so I finally got around to doing something. I installed 3 washers each side at 1/8 a piece, just enough not to notice the \----/ lol... Before: After: The washers: Some poser shots :headbang:
  5. Syko

New addition! 94 Explorer Sport!

I bought a 1994 Ford Explorer Sport for my DD, so I can have my bronco II as my full time wheeler. BUT I can't help myself to see what she can do :headbang: Some beauty shots and a vid of my 87 Bronco II :icon_hornsup: Older video but a good one showing off the ONLY Ford in about 20...
  6. Syko

87 b2 w/ electric TC, 4x4 and 4low lights stay on. HELP

Stock 1987 Bronco 2 w/ electronic TC, both indicator lights stay on constantly, but its actually in 2wd. Heres what happened. I put the bronco in 4low so it wouldnt roll anywhere while i jacked up the rear to remove the sway bar. i finish up and go to go for a test drive, it wont come out of...
  7. Syko

Got a new toy (non-RBV)

I bought myself an 1981 Monte Carlo with a 350 in it for 1500 bucks, shes going to be my daily driver until i get the clutch in the bronco2 fixed. The 350 Its got a brand new duel exhaust I know its not an RBV or ford... but i couldnt walk away from it Syko
  8. Syko

Home work got boring sooo...

I went wheeling! I think i need a locker lol New muffler.
  9. Syko

EGR causing a miss?

1987 B2.. the 2.9 started to what feels like a miss once in a while.. which really started to bug me soo the first thing i did was unplug the EGR and took off the vacuum line and plugged it then disconnected the bat for 30 mins.. since disabling the EGR the engine started to run good.. im just...
  10. Syko

Rolling over?

Basically everyone I know has told that these things roll really easy (not any of them have driving a b2 besides mine maybe once).. Ive owned an 87 b2 for about 2 years now and do very mild offroading and not once did i feel like i was going to go over.. maybe i 4x4 it hard enough but I actually...
  11. Syko

1987 B2 Blue LED DashLights How-to.

Original Poster: Syko Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: 20-45 mins Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the...
  12. Syko

clogged fuel filter??

Okay, my engine (2.9) runs fine at idle but as soon as i start going anywhere it starts to bog down at a sertin point on the gas peddal like its not getting enough gas and if i give it alot of gas the engine will stall. not to sure whats going on. My guess is a fuel filter, there might have been...
  13. Syko

Safe engine temp

Just wondering whats a safe temp.. since its gotten really hot out my engine gets up to about 190. just worryed about cracking a head. Thanks, Syko
  14. Syko

2.9 max rpms?

When I stomp on it I only bring my 2.9 up to about 4,500 rpms before i shift, am I driving my bronco like a girl?? Dont have a stock tach but I do have an after market tach so im not to sure what the redline is.. How high do u guys rev ur 2.9's? Thanks, Syko
  15. Syko

Knock Sensor

Ive got some bad vibrations under hard acceleration could that be the results of a broken knock sensor?? Im pretty sure its broken too.. Thanks Syko
  16. Syko

Blue L.E.D. Dash Lights

Just figured I would post up some pics I think they turned out quite nice. Surprised it only took 3 for the Instrument Panel. Aftermarket Gauges the one on the Left has the old bulb Gauges again all LED Speedo. Camera takes crappy pics in the dark. Ford Gauges.. out of the 4 of them only...
  17. Syko

Timing the 2.9

I set the timing on my 87 b2 and now it runs alot better with the spout connecter disconnected.. when it is connected the engine misses alot and lacks power.. and ideas why? Thanks Syko
  18. Syko

distributor turns!

Just finished replaceing the distributor cap and rotor to find the engine runs like a bag of crap.. then found out that i can turn the distributor by hand.. now i dont think that is good... and ideas why i can turn it by hand? and im sure i just ****ed up the timing.. is this an easy fix...
  19. Syko

Best way to Seafoam

What would be the best way to get the seafoam to the whole engine.. Correct me of im wrong but the brake booster vacuum hose looks like it would only go into the last 2 cylinders and im not sure about going threw the front of the intake.. Thanks Syko
  20. Syko

Look what I found..

well Ive been looking for the 5 wire plug for about forever lol from the tranny swap done to my bronco 2 by the previous owner.. well i found it... AND the NSS/backup switch from the A4ld... taped to the passenger side heater core tubes.. with a lug nut screwed on to it with a nut inside the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad