• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel pressure and voltage.

I'm getting a p0193 code. And I've already done pump, filter, driver module, and rail sensor. Took it to the dealer and let them run their test plan. They came up with a faulty pcm. So I replaced it too. Didn't fix my issue. According to my scanner on live data. Pressure is 51psi. I haven't...
  2. 04 sport trac fuel issues

New pump and filter. New rail pressure sensor New driver module. Why is my fuel pressure still at 50psi. All books and post say 60 to 65psi.
  3. 04 sport trac sas questions

Hey guys been a while since I've been on. Sadly sold my b2. 4.0 swap from 94 explorer with dash and column, 8.8, fm145, into an 86 b2 that was automatic. I came across a 700$ dollar sport trac that the timing chain guides let loose. Didnt damage the motor but it was full of other nasties. And...
  4. 04 sport trac 4.0 radiator upgrade

I need a new radiator and I want to upgrade for more cooling power. Is there a swap I can do for a bigger radiator
  5. egr block

if i block the egr port on the intake the engine dies at idle unless i crack the throttle part way. question, is there a block off plate that will work so the motor idles 91 f250, 460, auto
  6. two questions

ok so to begin this short story, my dad blew my trans. the only one that the jy had was a fm145. i know its not the best but its a little better then the tk5 that blew up. ok first question im sure has been answered multiple times. 80 90 was put in. had atf before i put in the 80 90. but i can...
  7. oh this one should be fun....grimlin

this one is weird. i havent looked into it just yet. but when im cruising down the road at anything over 45 in overdrive ill use the right turn signal and my rpms will rise 300 to 600 rpms everytime i use the right turn signal. i looked under the dash and saw a grey colored wire loom sleeve. i...
  8. decking cylinder heads

ok i want to start this short thread by saying thx to those who have been giving me the great info. ok so i know the compression ratio for this 91 460 is 8.5 to 1. i took apart another 91 460 i had here. just to see whats in side. the head casting are E7TE they arent too bad of heads. i know...
  9. Compression ratio

Stock 91 f350 460 compression ratio. I can find it. Anybody know what it is.
  10. injector swap

91 f350 460 automatic. i was wondering if it would be a good idea to swap the stock 24lb injectors with 19lb injectors from a 93 mustang HO. curious because im looking for ways to save few bucks at the pump. i realize this is a big block. but theres no harm in trying. thanks for the feed back
  11. new to me 91 f350 460 bb e40d

ok i know this thing it heavy and the 460 only came with 230 hp and 390 tq. my dad has a 91 f250 with the same set up. that thing moves. its faster than my 4.0 b2. and its fixed up. heres what i know. mines has 3.55 gears. his has 4.10s. now is that, that big of a difference. he has 265 75...
  12. a4ld tcc solenoid replaced. hard shifting

didnt have ttc lock up in 3-4 until i replaced the solenoid. i knew that was the problem but now when when it shifts it shifts hard and vibrates. like when you driving in 4th with a manual at 25 mph. it vibrates. i changed the fluid and flushed the torque converter. either my bands are loose...
  13. new to forced induction

i understand very little what it comes to forced induction. im willing to learn and taking notes as i go. im great mechanic when it comes to fixing cars. not adding power yet. so i have a 86 b2 that ive done the 4.0 swap from a 94 explorer. 5 speed swap from and 85 b2. used the rear axle and...
  14. 92 explorer. shakes, sputters, and dies. after a long drive

everytime i go on a long drive after shutting the car off on turning it back on after 30 mins more or less. it will shake like hell and sputter when i put in drive, sometimes will die. but always will restart with the same symptoms. they will eventually go away. and the car will smooth out. i...
  15. 91 f150 dash to 94 ranger swap

any body ever done it. does anybody know if its possible.
  16. f150 4x4 manual trans to 2wd

i want to know if i can convert a 4x4 trans to 2wd trans. can i put a 2wd tail on a 4wd transmission. im building a ranger racer and i found a 91 f150 5.0 manual trans 4x4. but i dont want the 4x4.
  17. clunk noise and ping sounds coming from drivshaft area

4.0, tk5, 8.8, explorer driveline swap all have been done to my b2. i dont see why it would be clunking or pinging when i back up. last night it snowed we got six inches. so i used 4x4 and it pinged while driving forward. one time. any ideas. i shook the drive line and it seems like the...
  18. installed 4.10 gears in 8.8

did the 8.8 swap into my b2 and have installed 4.10s to match the front axle. when i drive and hit just about 30 mph it starts to hum new barring, race, crush sleeve. shimmed diff to have .0625 back lash. or 1/16 of an inch. maybe i messed up
  19. elk hunting with my .243 utah

going to get my first big game spike elk. using my b2 to roam the hills outside cedar city. ill post pics if i get one. wish me luck
  20. 4.0 swap problem

engine is in and runs. but its got some issues the donor was 94 explorer auto. first i couldnt get the starter to work with turning the key. all the forums said to cross red/lt blue with pink and that is supposed to by pass the nss. but the starter wouldnt engage. so there was a red wire that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad