• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Perpetual MAF code - CEL

Ive had my B2300 now for a few months, bought it January - been a great little truck, but the emissions expired and its had a CEL the whole time I have been driving it. CEL code said MAF, so I bought a new MAF - no light at first, then I shut it down, restarted it and light came back. Bought...
  2. Engine computer location

I have a 1996 B2300 and I think I have an engine computer problem. I went on car-part.com to source a cheap one near me, but get a HUGE list of parts! :bawling: Huge... list... So my question is where do I find my current engine computer to see which one I need to replace it with...
  3. Valve tick low oil pressure

Recently bought a B2300 and am having a valve tick problem. Changed the oil with 5w30, did the oil change cold will be doing a hot change in another 100 miles. Will be switching to 10w40 or 10w30 next oil change for 200-300 miles to see how that affects things. Oil pressure gauge is reading...
  4. Mazda B2300 sludge - need some help!

Mazda B2300 low oil pressure bad economy I recently bought a 96 Mazda b2300, body is straight, some surface rust on the bumpers but overall great shape. Will be using it for a work truck in here in Phoenix (edited this post with my NEW problem) NEW PROBLEM! My main concern now is the oil...
  5. New owner, Need some help!

I recently bought a 96 Mazda b2300, body is straight, some surface rust on the bumpers but overall great shape. Will be using it for a work truck in here in Phoenix AZ I do have one concern with the truck though, it seems to not be draining any oil at all from the head. I bought it today after...
  6. hello from the southwest

I recently bought a 96 Mazda b2300, body is straight, some surface rust on the bumpers but overall great shape. Will be using it for a work truck in here in Phoenix I do have one concern with the truck though, it seems to not be draining any oil at all from the head. I bought it today after it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad