• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I am Keanen

I live in juneau I grew up with ranger based vehicles, First two was a mazda b2600i, and a 94 explorer, secound went to a windstar, and then a 4runner, then my dad got a B4000, My mom traded the windstar and sold the 4runner to get a 02 explore back in 04(still got it), A black 99 ranger 3.0...
  2. 5.0 ranger

Ok, so I have done my research of somewhat and I'd like to do a 5.0 swap from a similar year explore. I herd if you do a swap from the explore it should be a 5 speed and it should just drop in pretty easy and everthing wires up and plugs in except for a few wires. I know I will have to get the...
  3. 99 ranger Heater core need help

Hello, my dad is having trouble with the truck. It's a 99 3.0 5 speed and we replaced the heater core. But the truck wont trurn over it cranks but not turn over. We replace the fuel switch, were thinking the fuel pump. and then nothing else. It will crank but nothing else happens. No blown fuses...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad