• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MaGiKaLsHoTs

01 tcase swap to 93 2wd 5 speed?

I'm wondering if anyone knows what it'd take to swap the transfer case from a 01 auto 4.0 to a 93 5 speed 2wd? I was thinking just take the tail shaft housing off and put the tcase adapter on, but the shaft might be different Any info on this would be appreciated
  2. MaGiKaLsHoTs

TBI to carbed 302

is it possibly to go from a TBI to carbed? i looked at my block and the intake looks the same as the one i picked up off my old carbed block.... all in all it looks like all i gotta do is take a carb and throw it on?
  3. MaGiKaLsHoTs

94 3.0 to 01 4.0 swap

is this possible? and what would need to be done? because im thinking of swapping my 4.0 outa my 01 to go into my 94 with a 3.0 any input on this would help alot thanks
  4. MaGiKaLsHoTs

torsion bar crank not working

ok so on my 01 i went to crank the t-bars and it was soo hard for the drivers side to turn, so i finally got it to turn smooth and i have it cranked almost all the way so no threads are showing and it didnt seem to lift it at ALL... now when i turn the pass. side it jacks the pass side wayyy up...
  5. MaGiKaLsHoTs

leaf springs for a 9 inch rear

ok as some of u know im building a wheelin truck and the only problem in suspension ive ran into is the rear.. i have no clue what i should do to get it to sit level.. as of right now i can see (even with stacked leafs) the rear end will sit lower than the front so what im asking is, does...
  6. MaGiKaLsHoTs

2004+ gauges in a 2001

has anyone done this swap yet?.. just wondering cause i really like the look of the 04+ and would like to swap mine but i dont think i could without getting the whole dash harness + PCM from a 04
  7. MaGiKaLsHoTs

2001-2003 grille mounting clips

does anyone know where i can buy these clips they go right behind the grille and push into wholes on the rad. support (srry for crappy picture.. my phone doesnt like to be zoomed)
  8. MaGiKaLsHoTs

9" and dana 44

my stock front driveshaft bolted right up to the dana44 with no slop or play in the yoke so im hoping that if i take the peice that bolts up to the BW 1354 and remove it it shuld bolt up to my dana20 t-case.. and i dunno about the rear driveshaft yet
  9. MaGiKaLsHoTs

vermontser 4x4 sept, 25-26th

this is super fun to goto.. last year ghost ryder did the first monster truck backflip and landed it its located in Bradford VT. for people that are near there and interested to go.. theres a nasty 79 bronco there called "Swamp Donkey" it has rockwells under it with like 70" tractor tires i...
  10. MaGiKaLsHoTs

96 nose on a 94 ranger

will i be able to swap the nose from a 96 to a 94 without changing the radiator support? any advice would be helpful
  11. MaGiKaLsHoTs

this is how i park!

it started raining at my moms house so i decided to use the angle of the bank to keep water out of my broken rear window lol it doesnt look like it in the pic.. but my door fully open hits the pavement lol
  12. MaGiKaLsHoTs

getting my baby back :D

sold her to my cousin for $2000 buying her back for $1000 yay :D
  13. MaGiKaLsHoTs

i did a bobo again

on a dirt rode around a corner to fast :( shattered both rear and front door windows.. cut my arm all to shit and put a huge dent on my roof
  14. MaGiKaLsHoTs

head gasket '01 4.0

does anyone have any input on this? because i know for a fact my head gasket is blown on my 01 cause i need to fill the radiator every like 500 miles and its starting to burn oil now.. i know i looked it up on alldata.com and they said that i need a tool kit called like "ford cam timing kit" or...
  15. MaGiKaLsHoTs

carbed 302 with stock ranger fuel system

how would i go about this? theres 3 fuel lines on the rangers frame.. i know one is the sender, one is the return and i have no clue what the third is.. and i know i only need 1 with a carb i have a pressure regulator and a electric fuel pump out of the donor BII.. i was just wonderin if there...
  16. MaGiKaLsHoTs

brake controller

hi, i was wondering how hard is it to wire up trailer brakes on my 01 ranger? i searched advance auto for the plug for my brakes and they didnt have one.. only one that fit a 02-03 i think explorer if anyone has advice on what brake controller to get or how i would go about wiring the one...
  17. MaGiKaLsHoTs

9" and dana 44

ok thanks
  18. MaGiKaLsHoTs

9" and dana 44

gots me another question.. didnt want to make a new thread so ill bump this.. how would i go about aligning the 76 EB dana 44? would i bring it to the shop and tell em to align it as a 76 bronco? or wat?
  19. MaGiKaLsHoTs

9" and dana 44

yeh my 9" has a semi steep pinion angle already so im good on that yeah i figured i would prolly have to get one made.. ill just use the ones that came off the bronco and have em lengthend
  20. MaGiKaLsHoTs

9" and dana 44

bump

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad