• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CB radio location?

I had my CB in my 98 just to the right of the pass. airbag selector. I had to drill through the ash tray but it was no big deal for me. My 98 had a manual trans. Therefore I had plenty of room for the radio to sit there. My 02 is an auto, and it has the goofy cup holder thing on the floor...
  2. Is it my timing chain?

I recently bought a 2002 ford ranger 4x4 4.0L SOHC auto. Bought it with 101K on the clock. Now it has 106k on it. Upon starting it has a slight clatter, sounds kinda like an idler pully bearing, just a quiet growl. It bothered me a bit, but it was just a half second deal. Occasionally at...
  3. 02 4.0 auto fuel economy?

I had to buy a new truck. I killed my old one in water, hydrolocked and broke a rod. It was a 98 ranger 4x4 3.0 5 speed dual exhaust/no muffler. My new baby is an 02 ranger 4.0 4x4 with an auto. With the oldie I was getting about 22 mpg with mostly country driving. What can I expect with my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad