• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dead short

95 ranger 5spd with cruise. I have a dead on the pink wire coming from the neutral safety switch harness. Does anyone know where it goes once I comes from the neutral safety switch
  2. What u think

I am wanting to lift the ranger, here we go 1.5 lift coil, 2 inch coil spacers, on the rear lift shackles & add a leaf. I am thinking or trying for a 3inch lift. Then I plan on lengthin the radius arms. What u think.
  3. project olranger and your opinion

got a 89 ranger that is my daily driver, got a set of 33's from a buddy for real cheap. cut fenders for fitment. I made a winch bumper for it and now all i have to do is get a winch. Now your opinon, i am going to run the 33's and the stock front axle (dana28). i dont really have a lead foot...
  4. dana 44 solid axle swap question

i dont know if this has been asked before, but some day i would love to put a soild axle under my daily driver. 89 ranger 4x4. can someone tell me what all brackets i need and where. i have been looking on poly performance but not sure of what i all need. can someone help me with this
  5. cons of doing this kind of b/l

i am wanting to do a 3 inch b/l. i am thinking about getting a 3x3 steel square tube with grade 8 bolts. dont tell me just to spend the money and buy one, cause if i had the money i wouldn't be posting this. so what do you all think about this. i dont see any issues with it. better than hockey...
  6. lets see your redneck explorer

i have and 89 xcab ranger, 4x4 and i am trying to decide if i want to sell it and get and explorer or find a full size chevy. i know dont hate me. i just like the 78-94 chevy body style. so i want to know if you can redneck up an explorer.
  7. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, Hope you all have a great day and good time with families. From one veteran to all the others Glad to see all the troops home for Christmas. Instead of in Iraq. God Bless
  8. any idea on building a slide hammer

i am in need of a slide hammer. I dont want to buy one cause i get tired of buying tools. so is there any ideas out there of how to fab up a slide hammer. i sort of have an idea but i want to hear your input :icon_welder:
  9. Project OL"Ranger

i have had this truck for a year now. It is my daily driver and i love it. It is an 89 x cab, 5spd/2.9l. I have done alot of work to this thing in the last year. Here are some pictures, hope you enjoy. The lower door jamb is where a softball size hole was, so i burned in new metal and...
  10. port and polished head ?

i know it makes a difference on v8's and hi po motors, but would it make a difference on a 2.9. Has anyone done there own port and polish.
  11. what it takes to keep your ranger on the road

Lets see or hear what you have done to your rangers or bronco's to keep them rolling down the road. Nothing fancy just rolling. Here's mine, new brakes all around, shocks around, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, new bed bolts, fuel pressure regulator, valve cover gaskets, upper radiator hose, new leaf...
  12. the shifterster

has anyone put this on there e transfter case, and if so has anyone moded anything to it so they dont have to climb under the truck in the mud or snow. please let me know.
  13. body lift

i just ordered my 3 in body lift for my 89 ranger and i cant wait to see what it is gonna look like:yahoo:
  14. lets see your body work

getting ready for body work and i want to see what you guys have done. So lots of pics please
  15. pacer fender flares

i am looking for universal flex flares, i know pace makes them. I need the surface mount ones. Anyone got a good website or places to get them.
  16. 2.9 upgrades

is there anything you can do to get more hp out of this motor with out plaining the heads and valves. I know you can put headers on it and an electric fan. what else. and can you have the computer reflashed for these mods
  17. ok question time

how many of you are just running a 5.0. And how many of you are running a 5.0 h.0. Is it really worth the extra money from the junk yard to get an H.O. or will a regular 5.0, run just as well. I am talking stock, nothing mod or hot. 5.0 ho are about 5-600 dollars and i may be able to get a 5.0...
  18. d28 to a d35 question

i have an 89 ranger that i am getting to get an d35 for. I read the tech article and i am confused, is the axle a direct bolt on if you are using all stock, or do you have to do what the tech article says. I do believe he was using aftermark radius arms.
  19. got some questions on a v8 swap dd

i am wanting to put a 302 auto in my 4x4, 89 ranger. I know everyone has done it but me. But what kind of fuel milage are you getting for your daily driver. Can you also tell me if you are running efi or carb. I know efi are more reliable and no tuning, but i dont know if i want to mess with all...
  20. broken hub flange

well i learned that if your manual hubs that you just got, do not fit and your zip the wheel down, they break at the flange. Are they fixable or are they junk now.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad