• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New Clutch

Anybody recommend a good clutch set for a 2010 2.3? I heard people use Luk 07-140 Clutch Kit a lot. Let me know
  2. Maxtrac Vs DJM

So I'm debating whether to lower my 2010 ranger but which would be better, DJM or Maxtrac? They both are 3/5 drop but DJM comes with upper and lower arms.
  3. Maxtrac Spindle Lift

Do I need new wheel bearings if I install maxtrac spindles? Or can I just buy regular ranger ones and press them in?
  4. Brake Rotors

So it's about time to change the rotors on my 2010 2WD XL but what has me confused is do I have to buy rotors that have the wheel lugs pressed in already? Or can I just buy regular rotors that have to be pressed onto the wheel studs?
  5. Steering Knuckle

Where can I find the full OEM steering knuckle (snout and spindle) for a 2010 2wd 2.3l XL ranger without having the price going thru the roof?
  6. LED Pods Retrofit Headlights

Is there a thread to retrofit LED pods in a 2010 Ranger headlights? Or a company that can do that?
  7. Upgrade 2010 2.3 Ranger

So I'm stuck on my truck right now. I wanna add some horsepower to it. I'm not looking for a lot of hp. Are there upgrades for it like comp cam or comp headers?i know I can swap in a 302 or 4bt but since I have a obs2 it would be hard. Is there any swaps that will be easy with a 2010 or upgrades...
  8. 302 Swap in 2010 Ranger XL 2wd

Does anyone have the think for a 2wd 2010 swap from a 2.3 to 302? Or does someone have the parts list and instructions for it. I found swap lists for 89-97 or something. Will it be the same for a 2010?
  9. V8 or 4BT

I have a lifted 2010 2.3 ranger and I wanna do a swap but don't know which would be better. Which one is a cheaper swap and easy? Turbo diesel or v8? I wanna keep it manual so would I still be able to swap a v8 in? Is there a parts list for these 2 swap?
  10. 2010 2.3 to 4.0

I wanna swap my 2.3 for a 4.0 does it have the same bell housing for the 5 speed or do I need another one? Is it possible I haven't seen any posts about it? What's all required?
  11. Lowering My Ranger

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/05/a4yteveh.jpg I believe it's 7/9. All I need to know is how to get my rear to 9". Blocks, c notch, flip hangers, flip kit, lowering shackle. Would all that work?
  12. Lowering My Ranger

I currently have my 2010 standard cab 2.3L lifted on 31" but considered lowering it. I don't know much about the whole lowering game so please explain, sorry haha. But I wanna lower my truck like that all black plasti dipped ranger. I also saw a ranger lowered like 7/8. I know about the DJM kit...
  13. 2010 2.3L Regular Cab/Bed Exhaust

All I want to know is what size piping is on my Ranger? I've heard its 2" and 2.25". Please help me. Thank you
  14. 2.3 Side Exit Job

I'm doing my exhaust and I wanna add a Magnaflow but I want to dump it before my tires so my passenger side but I don't want to buy a whole cat back. How do I do this? I don't have a welder so I can't weld anything
  15. Removing Clutch Fan

Would removing the clutch fan hurt my engine? I've heard of removing it to stop some parasitic drag. Would it really help my truck into getting into power faster? How would I remove it if I do choose to?
  16. Underdrive Pulley

I've heard of putting an Underdrive pulley on to free up some hp but where can I find one for our 2.3? And what size belt would I need after putting it on?
  17. Turbo 2.3 Ranger Kit

Hi I was wondering if this kit even works. http://m.ebay.com/itm/MAZDA-FORD-DURATEC-2-3-2-5-T04E-TURBO-CHARGER-STAGE-2-KIT-INTERCOOLER-DIY-PIPING-/180795479060 It looks like a bunch of random stuff for a turbo kit.
  18. Debadging

Hi wanna debadge my 2010 Ranger and paint them but I was wondering if they're bolted in, I wanna do all the badges. The front panel ones, the grill, and the two on the back
  19. Subwoofer In Regular Cab

Hey I have a 2010 reg cab and I currently have 2 10" but sacrifice my leg room (short so I don't really lose much). But I was wondering if there are some good boxes or ideas for 8" or 6.5". I want something that can fit nice in the corners or a little under the seats so you can feel it under the...
  20. SubwooferIn Regular Cab

Hey I have a 2010 reg cab and I currently have 2 10" but sacrifice my leg room (short so I don't really lose much). But I was wondering if there are some good boxes or ideas for 8" or 6.5". I want something that can fit nice in the corners or a little under the seats so you can feel it under the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad