• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hodgepodge of suspension parts - help!

Been a while since I've posted but I'm needing help on a 91 Ranger I picked up last night. It has a few problems that I've got to address first but I noticed something really strange when it came to the suspension that I need some clarification/help with. Back story on this is it was a yard...
  2. How common is this Ranger?

So I have the chance to pick up another Ranger & I don't think I've ever heard of one optioned like this ever before. Is this even possible? 2000 XLT 2wd 4.0 5 speed manual flare side The guy has a 3" body lift & some ugly bolt on stinger but otherwise it's stock looking. I've heard of 3.0s...
  3. Hit some water/mud offroad now truck won't start

Like the title says. I took the Bronco out for a little joyride & ended up going through a nasty mud hole with some standing water. Apparently I sucked some into the intake & it started running rough, especially under a load. I thought no big deal probably a wet distributor cap or something &...
  4. Which speedo drive gear do I need?

I've looked all over for this seemingly simple answer. My drive gear is worn out in my transfer case (BW1350). It's mounted in a 1988 BII behind a FM146 & 2.9.. The stock gear is red/burgundy, 6 tooth. When it does decide to read, it's way low but most of the time it doesn't read anyways so I...
  5. Front drive shaft rub after lift?

So I decided that my Bronco needed a little altitude adjustment & ended up buying some 2" shackles for the rear and 2" spacers for the front (2" measured lift). This ended horribly as I couldn't get the old shackle bolts out & just bought some 2" blocks for now until I get some patience. Also...
  6. Motorweek Bronco II video

Found this "Retro Review" on Youtube & thought some of you guys might not have sen it. Too bad the windows don't really unbolt, that would have been cool :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykvs1WDXTbQ I would have embedded it, but couldn't get it to work so click the link. :beer:
  7. Need help deciding which axles

OK here's the deal. I currently have an 88 Bronco with a 3" BL & I had originally just thought about keeping 31x10.50s & the stock axles, maybe going up another 2-3" in suspension lift at the most. It serves me fine for most places I go with the occasional hanging up on the rear bumper. I was...
  8. Spring related questions

I'll be in the market for some new springs soon & am looking for advice. Here's what I need them to do & what ideas I'm bouncing around at the moment. I've searched quite a bit & still trying to gather more info. Currently my Bronco has a 3" BL, stock suspension, 28/7.5 axle combo with 4.10s. I...
  9. New Bronco, couple of questions

Hello to all! Not sure if there's an introduction place, but if so I'll post there later. Last night I picked up an 88 BII & have a couple of questions about it. It has a 3" body lift, Explorer axles (so he says), manual hubs, manual transfer case shifter, removable doors, otherwise stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad