• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Keystone Clamps

Ok guys What the hell are Keystone clamps. Are they the clamps that hold the rubber boot on on a DANA 28 Shaft and Yoke assembly?? Thanks Gene
  2. 4 x 4 Problem

Evening Guys I have a 88 B2 with the following problem on the transfer case. When I switch it to 4HI the truck doesn't move. When I switch it to 4 LO it moves but doesn't always start in 4LO but will after a few feet. I assume that I have trouble with the transfer case and will swap it out...
  3. Elect T-Shift Fuses

Morning I have a 88 B2 2.9L 4 X 4 that I can find both fuses on. I have read all the threads and followed all the instructions. At this time is I can only find one fuse. The Hayes manual says there is a 40 amp fuse in the distribution box, however there isn't or I haven't found the...
  4. B2 4 X 4 Control Module removal

Evening Gentleman I am down the last item for me to repair on the 1988 B2 XLT 4 X 4 with electric shift. I am trying to remove the module from the dash so I can disconnect the connector to test it. However, it will not come out of the opening without removing the connectors but there is no...
  5. Bench Bleeding a Master Clutch Cylinder

Evening guys Call me a dummy, but for the life of me I can't seem to get the Master Clutch Cylinder bench bled. I brought this 88 Bronco II that the previouse owner couldn't get the new slave cylinder bled. This vehicle has the 2.9 is a 4 X 4 with the FM145 trans and onlyl has 92 k listed...
  6. Master Clutch Cyclinder Push Rod Removal

Evening everyone I am in the process of changing the Slave Clutch cylinder and the Master Clutch Cylinder. I have the slave all done and now am working on the master. But I can't get the Damn Push Rod out of the old one to get the clutch interlock disconnect. What is the best and/or...
  7. Problem with Auto Locking hub on 86 Ranger

Heys Guys How in the snow and my 4 wd is making a clunking/grinding noise on the left front hub. I am assuming that I need to swap to manual hubs but for the mean time is there anyway to locking the auto hubs in til I can get it over to the garage to take it apart. We got 17 inches of snow...
  8. 1986 Ranger Transfer Case Shift Motor

OK guys, I tried O'reilly and they do not list one:sad: Anything other ideas on where to locate one or is it just simplier to rebuild it thanks Gene Robinson 1986 Ranger Ext Cab 4 X 4 with 4" lift kit

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad