• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '99 Ford Courier Trany problem

I'm in Australia. Also its a 4x4 2.5 turbo diesel wlat engine.
  2. '99 Ford Courier Trany problem

I was driving 60km/h coming to a turn went to down shift to 3rd and just grind noise and could not find 3rd. Had to slow down enough to put in 2nd. But when I try to goto 3rd I get a grind noise and also when I choose 4th gear grinds as well. Any Idea what the problem could be? Also, now on I...
  3. loud front banging noise when in 4 x 4

I have the 4 x 4 up on jacks at the moment and cannot find the problem. Heaps of great information on this site but, this time I cannot find any info. I have a 1999 Ford courier (Ranger)4 x4 manual. The other day I went for a fish on the beach. As I was driving along the beach in 4 high 4 x 4...
  4. loud banging noise

Heaps of great information on this site but, this time I cannot find any info. I have a 1999 Ford courier (Ranger)4 x4 manual. The other day I went for a fish on the beach. As I was driving along the beach in 4 high 4 x 4 there was a loud banging noise and as I turned over the ruts in the sand...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad