• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '99 Ford Courier Trany problem

I was driving 60km/h coming to a turn went to down shift to 3rd and just grind noise and could not find 3rd. Had to slow down enough to put in 2nd. But when I try to goto 3rd I get a grind noise and also when I choose 4th gear grinds as well. Any Idea what the problem could be? Also, now on I...
  2. loud front banging noise when in 4 x 4

I have the 4 x 4 up on jacks at the moment and cannot find the problem. Heaps of great information on this site but, this time I cannot find any info. I have a 1999 Ford courier (Ranger)4 x4 manual. The other day I went for a fish on the beach. As I was driving along the beach in 4 high 4 x 4...
  3. loud banging noise

Heaps of great information on this site but, this time I cannot find any info. I have a 1999 Ford courier (Ranger)4 x4 manual. The other day I went for a fish on the beach. As I was driving along the beach in 4 high 4 x 4 there was a loud banging noise and as I turned over the ruts in the sand...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad