• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rekles

99 to 02-3 interior swap info help needed

yes completely swaped both fuse panels both engine bay and inside cab, i had to splice wires in the interior going to the doors so maybe? The power door locks want to open just like not enough power like its weak and dosent have enough power.
  2. rekles

99 to 02-3 interior swap info help needed

Hi, I have a 99 xlt that i swapped a 4.0 sohc engine in. Instead of doing a straight swap over I was a little ass backwards. I swaped over tan interior and dash from a 3rd truck. Besides cel on for cats or o2 sensors truck runs great. Issues I am having are no ac, no power door locks, and no...
  3. rekles

sohc swap info

Not yet I will be doing the swap with in the next few months though
  4. rekles

Need some help before i go to a shop

yes bore scoped it, ill be tearing into it in the next few months to rebuild
  5. rekles

Thanks for all the help, unfortunately when i did the timing chain swap I didn't do it properly and the mechanic that looked at it said it has a bent valve now. So yeah ill be doing a rebuild soon the have someone else do the timing chain lol
  6. rekles

sohc swap info

thanks for all the help
  7. rekles

Multiple Swap issues

Sorry I got covid really bad and was in the hospital. Yes pin was bent and grounded out, and i just removed it for now. I swiped over all the wiring harnesses from 2001 a\to 2003 I believe so the pats is all working and function as it should I do have the keyless fob for unlock and lock that...
  8. rekles

Multiple Swap issues

Hi I'm having some electrical issues with 99 rangerxlt I have swapped over a 4.0 sohc engine and also interior from a 02 or 03? For the most part everything was a swap over but due to the doner truck being crashed some wires were cut here and there. I was also going through a divorce and this...
  9. rekles

sohc swap info

10. rekles

sohc swap info

yes i have the complete engine trans and all wiring also have the dash too, plus the truck has roll up windows and no power anything but steering and i already made a new hose for the steering box to the pump also the sohc has a 2wd 5speed trans bolted to it. anything else i might need or...
  11. rekles

sohc swap info

hi i have a 96 ranger with a 4.0 ohv engine. I am curious to if a sohc 4.0 will bolt up to it? i have a flashed and also dosent have pats juanco ecm for a 4.o sohc but it was programed to be used with a c4. i mght hit up wan to see if that one will work with a 5speed will the engine bolt in no...
  12. rekles

Just turned it over and now I see the rpms are not showing up on the cluster
  13. rekles

Sorry it's been around 102° here and I have been working a new job with alot of hours. The truck will start and die immediately. I can crank it over, spray brake clean in it and nothing wont start again. If I let it sit for a few hours it will do the same thing. I am reading rpm, maybe I will...
  14. rekles

I thought it was not getting fuel or atleast enough fuel pressure so I put in a new fuel pump and assembly. I am getting fuel to the rail. I have 8 gallons of fresh non ethanol fuel with a new fuel filter and new fuel pump strainer. Just went outside and cranked it over, it fired up and...
  15. rekles

Hello, I have a project that has been put on the back burner a few time but now I'm ready to wrap it up and I want to drive my truck finally. The truck is a 1999 xlt ranger 4.0 ohv, I started off with a blown head gasket 2 months after I bought it. I was about to do the head gaskets but when I...
  16. rekles

Need help with engine troubleshooting

Ive had this truck project going on for a year or so now and i am finally starting to get it where it almost 100% done and i can drive it again. I started with a 99 4.0 ohv xlt 2wd automatic. I blew the heads on it so it sat for a while. I came across a 2002 4x4 automatic 4.0 sohc xlt that had...
  17. rekles

Anyone know the difference between 95 and 96 4.0 headers?

Anyone know the difference between 94 and 95-96 4.0 headers? So i just found out that my passenger side stock header has a crack in it. Rather than taking it off and welding up the crack or cracks or buying a oem one I decided to put stainless tubular headers on. I found a set for $230 that...
  18. rekles

Looking for wire diagram or help or both

Hi I'm doing a motor swap on my 99 4.0 super cab 4 door ranger. I'm putting in a 02 sohc 4.0 in The problem is there are a few connections I'm not to sure about. One is the doors. On the drivers door there is a connector that runs all the way to the middle back of the cab to a Keyless Entry...
  19. rekles

4.0 sohc swap help needed

need some help on wireing in a 4.0 swap DONER truck is a 02 4x4 4.0 sohc auto TRUCK GOING INTO is a 99 2wd 4.0 ohv auto The swap is pretty straight forward cut and paste for the engine and wireing. I am going to be swaping in a 2wd auto trans though from a 02 explorer i belive. Do i need a...
  20. rekles

4.0 sohc wireing info

Im swapping over 2001 4.0sohc into a 99 ranger that came with a 4.0ohv. My question is, Is this a plug and play swap on the firewall side? meaning if i replace the engine wire harness should all the connections be the same or is the wiring under the dash different and i need to swap out dash...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad