• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 74duster318

Laptop screen issues

I have an HP laptop, and i've had it for about 5 years now, never had any issues...Until yesterday when the screen started flickering, with these little lines shooting across the screen. After a minute or two, the screen went black. I restarted it, and it started with the screen flickering...
  2. 74duster318

Anybody reload?

I'm in the process of picking up a reloading set from a buddy of mine, so I can reload my 40s&w and 45acp...and whatever caliber dies I decide to buy later on. Setup will consist of: RCBS Rock Chucker press (single stage) RCBS Powder Pro Scale RCBS Die sets in both 40s&w/10mm and 45acp/gap/ar...
  3. 74duster318

Rough idle after starting, and whining noise.

My truck has been idling rough, soon after I start it. It lopes up and down to the point where it will almost shut off, then the engine will correct itself and run normally for a bit. It does it a few times before it warms up, then it's fine. The other problem is a whining noise that sounds...
  4. 74duster318

CoD WaW ZOBIE MODE...

CoD WaW ZOMBIE MODE... I know this game is a bit old now, but I'm curious to see who has played or still is playing it. Anyone? I've been playing the zombie levels, solo, and until today have only gotten to level 7. Today, I discovered the mystery weapon box, and got as far as level 11. How...
  5. 74duster318

Home made chirstmas tree...

Didn't have enough time this year for a christmas tree, sadly. Long story. Anyways, if anybody really knows me around here they know i'm a gun/military nut. Well I still wanted a tree, but with a military twist. So I dug out a couple things from the corner of my room, and a couple out of the...
  6. 74duster318

Wisconsin is going down the tubes...

Would you like to sell that book you've had in the bookcase for years and don't need anymore? How about your kids outgrown clothes? Maybe some cd's, tapes, dvd's, or records? Do you like getting booked at a police station? Here in Greenfield WI, (part of Milwaukee) they are starting a new...
  7. 74duster318

Anybody see these before?

These are the highway on-ramps from a town of about 3-4k people. They are permanent and are obviously used to prevent access to the highway. They're popping up in many areas now in central wisconsin. I've never seen them before, and still don't understand what the point of them is. I've heard...
  8. 74duster318

Tank warfare...ww2 style.

Tiger vs. T34 Easily the best, and one of the very few, tank simulator games out there. Rare as hell too. The graphics and game play are amazing. You can do everything... Throughout most of the game you are a lone tiger, but some missions you get a few friendly tanks to help you out. The...
  9. 74duster318

Hell Yeah!!!!!

In two hours, i'll be picking up a 69 mustang mach 1 barn find project car. I'll have pics up later today when I get it home and settled into it's new stable. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  10. 74duster318

Fabbed up my lightning style exhaust on Friday...

And here it is... Out with the old... In with the new... The hanger situation is interesting at best, but it's holding it perfectly, and will do for now. Total cost was 60 bucks. Can't beat it.:icon_welder::icon_thumby: I'll get a video up today or tomorow, it sounds good. Now, on...
  11. 74duster318

390 Big block...

Once my 4.0 goes, i'd like to do something different than a 5.0, or the somewhat less common 351 swaps. I always liked the 390 big block, and think it would be a nice powerplant to drop in a ranger. I'm sure someone out there has done this before, and i'm curious how it turned out and what was...
  12. 74duster318

Good Old Wisconsin Gov. Doyle...

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20091011/WDH0101/910110557/1581&located=rss As if tax money isn't enough... Anybody else hear of such a thing?
  13. 74duster318

Biggest Ford I've ever worked on...

Just starting to dig into it.:yahoo: ________ Nexium Attorney
  14. 74duster318

Iola WI Military show

Check out "The gun thread" to see what followed me home... ________ Ffm Movies
  15. 74duster318

4.0 noise

Mine has been sounding like a diesel. It's very audible at idle, but normal at anything higher than idle. Valve train related? ________ Kitchen Measures
  16. 74duster318

Oshkosh WI Airshow pics (many many pics)

________ BlackRosse
  17. 74duster318

Range day!!!

I finally got a chance to run some rounds through a few of the weapons in my arsenal... Some war relics, mixed with a few modern weapons. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHx3ypdT780 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7eYrNJiRbw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVRnGV3q2y4...
  18. 74duster318

She's real fine...my 99

And last but not least...the prize inside... ________ Weed vaporizers
  19. 74duster318

Kinda rare?

How often do you see a reg cab short box 4.0 5 speed? I just came across one of these a few days ago for sale, and never saw one before. Always 4 bangers or 3.0's, never a 4.0. Anyone else see them? ________ Bbw Granny

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad