• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87 Ranger "Rough Restoration"

Since I'm swapping the harness from the newer 2.9 out of the donor truck, I had to figure something out about the dual to single fuel pump change. Under the assumption that by the time power reaches the in tank fuel pump its just battery voltage, I got an 87 sending unit and retrofitted an 89...
  2. 87 Ranger "Rough Restoration"

After realizing the donor truck has a low mileage 2.9 in it and was parked due to a transmission issue, I've decided to pull the engine out of it, replace some gaskets, seals, and basic accessories, and toss it in the 4x4 while I'm rebuilding the original motor. I figured I could be a little...
  3. 87 Ranger "Rough Restoration"

I've wanted a gen 1 or gen 2 Ranger for a while now, and after putting around 30 thousand miles on my 2013 Mustang I saw an opportunity for a new daily. I found one semi-locally on craigslist that I liked, it was a little rough around the edges but I wasn't too worried about it. Drove a little...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad