• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SPSully

Curious about how it works

When you flip the switch to 4wd, what makes the clicking relay like noise in the dash? I have a 99 if that helps. Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk
  2. SPSully

99 4x4 brake upgrade and live axle conversion

I've seen these two conversions done on here and pieced everything together to make the full swap out. I'm hopping to get some extra eyes on my research before starting, and to maybe make some sort of answers to the questions that seem to pop in the old threads. Once I source the parts, I'll...
  3. SPSully

Plow/ winch plugs

I'm looking to get a couple of the plastic connectors they use for plows and winches. Here's the catch. I have no clue where to buy them. When I lived in Ontario I would have gone to princess auto, but that didn't help me now that I'm back in NH.
  4. SPSully

Passenger airbag keyed switch

I've swapped the explorer center console into my 99 ranger. Now I need to figure out where to mount the passenger airbag switch. Ideally, I'd like a switch I can just flip to turn it off. Im wondering what the wiring diagram for that keyed switch looks like. If need be, I'll relocate the...
  5. SPSully

Doing a "weekend" project

I found a donor explorer with leather captains seats. Decided to rape the donor for the seats, center console, overhead console, visors, and roof rack. Roof rack is already on my cap. But I have 3 days off so the interior is getting over hauled. If I can get tapatalk to let me post the...
  6. SPSully

Leather / vinyl question

Who has experience with dying leather? What should I be using? I've never done it before. Ashley where do i look for that leather/vinyl stuff they wrap consoles with? Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk
  7. SPSully

Hello from NH

Just wanted to say. I've been digging through tech articles long enough on here that I figured I should just say hi. Thanks for the help you have been to date, and I look forward maybe returning the favor. I have a 99 Ranger XLT. She's my work truck. I haul lost luggage out of Boston Logan...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad