• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. swapping 2wd to 4wd

i have a 95 ranger 3.0 auto and i was curious if i could change the tail housing and put the tcase on mine i seen the bronco ii conversion on here but he said it had a dummy tcase and i dont know if they all do? any help thanks
  2. transmission tail housing swap?

i am looking to convert my 2wd truck to a 4x4 and was curious if i could swap the tail housing on it, and just get a 4x4 tail housing and bolt the t case to the back of it. The transmission is a m50 d1. Is the spline count different on the 2wd m50 and the 4wd model? any help is greatly appreciated
  3. Gas mileage?????

hey can any1 tell me what kind of fuel mileage i should be getting in a reg cab 2.3l w/5-speed im getting about 20mpg in town i think thats kinda low for a 4cyl and anything i can add to it to get some better fuel mileage- thanks
  4. my new truck

i picked this up about a month ago but havent been able to take any pics from being crippled from my last wreck but it has: 2.3l 5-speed 245/45/17's Int redone in oldskool tweed, cab also turned into a walk through pretty much all i can think of at the moment
  5. drivelinbe vibration on a lowered truck

hey i have a 94 reg cab short bed with 2.3 and 5-speed and i jst bought it on the way home i noticed a lil bit of a driveline vib. i dont know if it is bent or if the joints are bad or jst out of balance any of that isnt a big deal i was curious of anyone knowing if when u lower the shit out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad