• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. madman_2

1980 Ford F-150 transmission cooler

im going to buy this f150 but i wanna know something... when i looked at it today i noticed there isnt a transmission cooler or any transmission lines running to the radiator. i looked underneath and briefly checked to see if they had removed it. but i didnt notice any lines cutting or ran...
  2. madman_2

Speedometer Out of Whack

I've had this prob for a while and I never fixed it cuz I don't know what I need to do. Whenever the temp outside is fairly hot (85 or up) the speedo is usually off by 4 mi/h. In the winter time, it can be up to 30 mi/h depending on the cold weather. After the truck warms up, the speedo will...
  3. madman_2

I need pics of 302 in explorer, ranger, or bronco II

Does anyone have any pics of their 302? i would like to see the close clearances and any other pics would be nice. also would it be easier and/or cheaper to go carb or keep it EFI?
  4. madman_2

EFI 302 Swap for 1991 Ford Explorer 4.0

I have looked on here and found some useful info on V8 conversions, but nothing that can help me that much. I don't have a whole lot of money, so I have to limit what I buy. I want to try to get the engine, tranny, and all the other parts I need for 1,700 or so. I was wondering if I could buy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad