• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97 4 cyl auto tranny in a 98 3.0 V6

Two part question here. I am having a little trouble finding a suitable auto trans replacement within driving distance. If you have a donor vehicle how much is needed to convert the auto to a stick trans? Obviously, you need the trans, flywheel, bellhousing, linkage, slave cylinder, shifter and...
  2. 97 4 cyl auto tranny in a 98 3.0 V6

Thanks for that info. I will just buy a 95-2000 3.0. tranny and a 4cyclinder engine for the 97. both are decent trucks. what year 4 cyl will fit my 97 most closely? Thanks for the info guys.
  3. 97 4 cyl auto tranny in a 98 3.0 V6

Hi fellow, I am sure this question as been answered many times before but after my quick search I didn't notice any info for me. I don't have the extra time to weed thru 10+ pages of search results. Anyway, I have a 98 ext cab 2wd ranger that the trans went out in. I heard a pop one day when...
  4. Hydralic Clutch bleeding

Forgive me for not searching more but i'm really in a bind for time. I installed a junkyard tranny into this truck I just bought (94 supercab 3.0 5 speed) and once I got it in the clutch was working fine. I had been trying to fix the exhaust as the people I bought it from cut it off in the...
  5. Front end troubles

I have a 91 Explorer Sport 4X4. My oldest son borrowed the little bros truck and wreck it. He went down an embankment kinda diagnally and thus ramming the left front side of the explorer into the ground as it got back to level ground. Well I fixed the flat and now we have more problems...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad