• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Junglejoe

Need some help....

So on my truck I swapped, 2000 ranger with a 99 explorer harness and computer, but with a t5, twisted wedge heads and anderson cam Codes are P1702,P1000 and P0708 I sold the truck and the dude had it tuned.. it runs perfect EXCEPT every time he comes to a stop the truck dies. Any idea? I'm...
  2. Junglejoe

Hydraulic throwout bearing..

Anyone in here use the hydraulic throwout bearing on a t5? My last build I used the f550 master and 280z slave, it worked but I did not like it one bit!
  3. Junglejoe

For Sale Torque monster headers

Sold
  4. Junglejoe

Need a set of torque monster headers

Anyone have any or know where some are for sale?
  5. Junglejoe

Explorer air intake....

Do you guys think the explorer air intake tube and airbox is restrictive for a 420 hp motor?
  6. Junglejoe

T5 cable swap

Ok guys..I did thw hydraulic setup on my 2000 t5 conversion. It "works" HOWEVER.. it will never work for track duty how I drive. Has anyone successfully converted a 98+ clutch setup to the old cable style for the t5 like thw foxbodys use?
  7. Junglejoe

Speedometer "plug"

Ok guys.. need one of these block off plugs for my t5 speedometer hole...anyone know where to get them? No, a rubber freeze plug won't work. Seem some that tried that..and it popped out leaking all the fluid on the track and highway AND all over the vehicle..
  8. Junglejoe

Pulled it into the exahust shop finally

Getting dual 2 1/2 pipes to 3 inch x pipe to 3 inch SLP's to 3 inch tail pipes out the back
  9. Junglejoe

O2 sensor placement

Anyone know the best place for the o2 sensors? Getting the exhaust done finally with new pipes from the headers back..
  10. Junglejoe

For Sale SCAMMER ALERT

This dude emailed me said his friend has a djm kit for sale... so we emailed back and forth... He sends me a screen shot of the kit from on line BEWARE!
  11. Junglejoe

Djm dropped v8 rangers ..come on in.

Looking for those who used the 4/5 or 3/4 drop.. Can I get some pics and feed back on ride quality and if there is alignment issues...
  12. Junglejoe

Wanted DJM 4/5 Drop kit

Looking for a DJM 4-5 drop kit.. or 3/4 kit for a 2000 ranger..
  13. Junglejoe

WTB DJM 4/5 drop

Anyone have a comete kit for sale by chance?
  14. Junglejoe

For Sale Factory Sport running/fog lights

98-00 factory running/fog lights with brackets , bulbs and wiring clip $50 shipped.
  15. Junglejoe

Fired on the first lick

Finally started the truck for the first time. Still have to clean things up under the hood, get the exhaust done then have it dyno tuned. Probably have to switch to 30 lb injectors, well see This is untuned, no 02's, stock maf, 24 lb injecters, no exhaust pipes, PATS transfered over to my...
  16. Junglejoe

Hydraulic setup on bellhousing

Can you guys post some pics of your external slave and how you mounted it
  17. Junglejoe

PATS DELETE AUTO TUNE DELETE

I know a guy that can turn off the auto functions, pats delete on explorer computers for swaps.. PM me and I'll send you to him.. IT IS NOT FREE BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT ME..JUST SOMEONE WHO HAPPENS TO RUN V8 RANGER AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.
  18. Junglejoe

Clutch fan.and shroud

Anyone running the stock clutch fan.AND shroud.... can you post pics? I moved my engine forward 3/4 of an inch to get the fan more in the shroud...
  19. Junglejoe

Getting close

mocked up the FEAD... had to notch the ac bracket because the valve covers wouldnt fit .Twisted wedge heads apparently have a shorter mounting surface.. Trying to figure out what goes where now and what bolts go where. Its been a LONG time, 5.years I assume or better planning and switching...
  20. Junglejoe

Anderson power pipe.

Anyone have one on their truck, if so pics please..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad