• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jonnymotox

2.5 into my 88 Ranger?

Is this a Bolt in? Is the wiring similar or the same, because it'll be a takeout of a wrecked Ranger and should I get the Whole wiring harness just in case? I could probably build my 2.3 and have a pretty stout motor with all the aftermarket and preformance shops out there, but would it be worth...
  2. jonnymotox

High Mileage 2.3 with problems

I have an 88 with a 2.3 and it was up for Californias annual Smog test,I failed! Before this I was driving to work one morning and the truck just Quit on me and when I came to a stop on the side of the road I noticed a Bright glow coming from underneath my truck. The "Cat was White Hot" and in...
  3. jonnymotox

Gear oil for 1988 5 Speed Manual

What Type Do I use? The manual says, ATF? Is this Right? and how much do I add it's empty
  4. jonnymotox

Hi, From Frazier Park, Ca

This is a great Site and I'm happy to be a member! I have a 1988 Standard Cab Longbed 2wd Ranger. I love this little truck! I bought it for $250 and I've driven it everyday since! Who knows how many miles it has on it, the OD says 19100+ I know it's the second motor "2.3" and it gets 25mpg up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad