• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. what do you think?

so i've been keeping my eyes open for a newer style f150. i've looked all over for one that i like for a decent price, talk about a difficult task lol. but my local car dealership finally got one in, and its pretty much exactly what i want. its an '04 f150 supercab 6 1/2 ft. box. 43,000 miles...
  2. transmission problem?

so last night i was driving my ranger and was slowing down for a stop sign. i went to shift from 4th to 3rd, and it wouldn't go into 3rd. so i skipped that gear. it shifted into all other gears fine. so i decided to see if it would do it again. when accelerating it shifts from 2 - 3 just fine...
  3. radius arm bushings

so i've been planning on doing the washer coil spacer mod to my ranger. i put the explorer leafs in it about a month ago now. I LOVE the way it drives and handles now, not even the same truck anymore, and i can actually haul stuff without it sagging really bad. but the front end needs to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad