• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Armrest

So the other day while putting my normal sized arm on my armrest, it fell off. It has cracked earlier but now it is off the hinge. How does it go back in? I feel that if I just slam it, it will just break again. Is there a more finesse method?
  2. Wanted: New Truck

This past weekend I got rear ended by a Honda going 60-70 mph, I was sitting at a red light...my truck is gone. Somehow, my wife and I managed to walk out without a scratch. Pics: http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp97/wesmcbride/Accident/ So, I need a new truck. For work, I need a 4x4, and...
  3. Help! Starting problem

I have a 2000 4.0 automatic with 46,000 miles. I live in Maryland where it has been in the upper teens temp in the morings. The problem: I go to start the truck up in the mornings and it turns over and the rpm's hit 1000 and it dies. I crank it again but give it gas let sit revving around 3000...
  4. Input for Grille/Winch

Does anybody make a good grille guard winch combo that fits Rangers?
  5. Gear Ratio??

I am trying to find out what ratio I have without disconnecting the drive shaft and counting rotations. I have the tag that is on the differential cover, but it is rusted. I am trying to find out possible set up of tooth counts on the tags for different ratios. By rubbing a pencil on paper...
  6. Mazda B series

Just so I am clear: the trucks are the same as the rangers and the parts can be interchangeable. Am I correct in the saying that?
  7. Check Engine Light

I'm trying to prep my truck for selling and fixing all of the "problems." Code 341 pops up. I know what the code is, but I don't know how to fix it. I am not a mechanical guru, but I am not a retard either. Can someone give me some insight as to how to tackle this code. Thanks in advance.
  8. From Baltimore

I have a 94 2.3L 5speed. I don't have any pics, yet. I got it 5 years ago and have done little to it. Converted the 60/40 seats into 2 buckets, and ripped out the carpet and put in bedliner. I am getting rid of it soon to get a newer 4.0L ranger. Trying to get information as to what to...
  9. Ranger FX4 question

I am looking to update my ride to a newer Ranger. I am trying to find out if it is worth paying a little more for the FX4 model? Can anyone tell me what the difference between the FX4 and other 4.0L are. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad