• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. "Speed Processor Check" ABS code: what to do?

On my '97 RABS ranger, the flash code is 13 (12 short + 1 long). That is the "Speed Processor Check" ABS code. I've looked around online but can't find anything on what that actually means, or what to do :P Any help? :D
  2. Catalyst Monitor never ready -- but I've done the Drive Cycle

Any tips? The Catalyst Monitor is never ready, despite driving through the recommended Ford Drive Cycles many times, and significant additional mileage. I'm looking to pass smog. History: I replaced an O2 sensor, which caused the DTC to clear automatically. There are no trouble codes now. So...
  3. What to check next? Oxygen sensor seems fine

I got a p0133 code: slow response (heated oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 1). However using my scan tool, the O2 sensor is outputting voltage at the proper voltage levels while driving: between ~ 0.1 and 0.9 V. The voltage oscillates as it should during driving, but I don't know...can it could...
  4. Unable to remove Purge Flow Sensor...help:)

I'm unable to remove Purge Flow Sensor...help:) I can twist and pull to my heart's content, but I can't get the manifold hose off of the Purge Flow Sensor. (The purge flow sensor is the device connected to the canister purge solenoid valve). I want to replace it with a new one to fix p1443...
  5. Mystery of Check Engine Light: light works, but doesn't turn on with code

I have a mystery with my Check Engine Light: the light works (illuminates on vehicle startup along with the other lights, so it's not burned out), but doesn't turn on with a code. I've searched these forums with no related case... This is perhaps related: my Check Gauge light also doesn't...
  6. Oil temperature gauge not working?

I noticed that my oil was 4 quarts low -- essentially nothing at the dipstick -- and there was a fair bit of oil splatter on the air intake tube into the throttle body / MAF sensor region. So something is off with the engine, perhaps a head gasket blown. Question: Shouldn't an oil gauge shown...
  7. Heater/AC blower Hose name?

A rat chewed through that short 90-degree elbow hose that connects the heater/AC blower motor to the heater's radiator. What is that hose called? I tried to get one at an auto parts store but they had no idea how to find the name... I'm in a '97 3.0L.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad