• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 B2300 Headlight Assembly Replacement

My son and I replaced the headlight assemblies on my truck (1994 B2300) today. Just in case you might be considering doing this to your truck, I thought I'd pass along something I learned today while doing mine. It's easier if you take the grill off. I didn't think it would be necessary (and...
  2. 1994 B2300 Ignition, EGR troubleshooting help

Greetings. I've got a 1994 B2300. So I'm getting codes with the KOEO test. 335 in the self test and 332, 211 and 224 in memory. Truck will start and and run but after a few minutes I get a CEL and the tach drops to about half of the actual rpm. I've read quite a bit on this forum about this...
  3. New from Tennessee

Hey everyone, I've been a reader here since getting a Ranger about 2 1/2 years go. I got a 2001 XLT 3 door with the 3.0. When we bought it it needed ball joints, wheel bearings, front brakes, shocks, etc. We did all of that and been driving it daily ever since. We recently bought a 94 Mazda...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad