• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1990 ford ranger

1. A4LD_Nghtme

Part id: What is this part? 1990 Bii/Ranger Power Steering?

Hello, Kind of embarrassing to have to ask this but I disassembled my gear box partially and decided to start with my pump rebuild first which I completed and found this piece lying around. Any idea what it goes to if either of these major steering components? I am at a loss I tried photo...
  2. 90 ford ranger 302 swap holly terminator x

Ok I have a 90 ford ranger supercab that had a 2.9 auto in it I have a 86 302 with a t5 trans now the motor has no computer or harness so I purchased a holly terminator x for the ecu and harness any tips on how I should wire this up and any tips on the AC box mods would be greatly appreciated...
  3. 1990 Ford Ranger XLT 2.9l V6 Problems & Solutions

First off hello guys an gals, hope all is well with all of you. Hope you don't mind helping me out, because I have an emergency. You see my truck (make and model in title) was handed down to me from my momma, and I don't want to get rid of it no matter what. Please help me figure out what else I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad