• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

b4000

1. tangoyankee

1995 B4000 SE 4x4 - OBD 2 codes displayed

I plugged my OBD 2 scanner into the plug on my 1995 B4000 SE 4x4 4.0 OHV I got these codes: P0500 Vehicle Speed Sensor A Malfunction P0141 O2 sensor Heater Malfunction B1 S1 P0155 O2 sensor Heater Malfunction B2 S1 P1151 Lack of upstream heated O2 sensor _______switch; indicates lean...
  2. 94 B4000 brake line question

hey there I need to replace some rotted out brake lines on my truck before she goes up for sale I do not want to piss around anymore trying to get the connections out intact and just want to replace things (its cold covered in snow and Im not in a shop) there is a splitter block ontop...
  3. 1994 B4000 ABS light flashing

Yesterday my abs light came on and started flashing. It flashing a total of 16 times and from what I have tried to gather up thats code 16. Not sure what the code means. Any help on that would be appreciated. Later that day along with the abs light I found out that my dash light was not...
  4. What do you guys think of this?

I'm totally new here and made an account kinda for the purpose of this post. I'm currently looking at buying a pickup and found what is seemingly a good deal on a 94 Mazda B4000. I'll post the link to the listing at the bottom of this post. I was wondering if this is a good buy. I'm pretty...
  5. I found a unicorn. (M50d-r1 HD)

Lets starts off by saying thank you to everyone who's helped put up the tech sections. it's been invaluable to my in my b4000 build. however I may have found something that doesn't exist. A mismatched M50D HD It maybe an R1 or it may be an HD, there's evidence that leads either way. I found it...
  6. 1994 B4000 4x4 not working

hey all, New to the site, need some help/advice!! I have a 94' B4000, the 4x4 has stopped working. Originally it would stick, sometimes whe I would push the 4x4 button the light would come on but not engage the 4x4, and would take a few tries to work. Now it just dosn't engage at all. when I...
  7. 1994 b4000 idle/rev issue

1994 Mazda b4000 4x4 216,xxx No mechanical issues other than a leaky break hose and one I can't figure out, on occasion when stopped or on neutral the rpms jumps and the engine revs, like if the brake weren't depressed or it was out of gear it would lurch forward, like...vuh! Buhbuhbuhbuh vuh...
  8. TwooD

Will it fit stock?

Hey guys I just picked up a set of 225 75R 16 tires and im wondering will they fit on my 99 b4000 with no upgrades? Im currently running 265 75R 15's. Also with the tire swap would i need to get the spedo rechecked or whatever it is cause of the tire diffrence?
  9. TwooD

Need Advice!

Hey guys, I'm new to these forums and I recently picked up a 99 Mazda B4000 4x4, and I am just wondering what are some cheap things I can do to improve the overall look of my truck. I have big plans but no money at the moment. I have already put the spray in bed liner in the box and blacked...
  10. TwooD

Help with a lift kit!

Hey guys, im sort of new to this and i just got my first truck a couple weeks ago, a 1999 B4000 4x4 and im just curious as to what lift kits would you guys suggest for it? I am unsure as to what id need, I want 3 or more inches. thanks! :)
  11. Edgefevah

Mazda B4000

I am wondering if a hood off a 1994 Mazda B-series pickup will fit my truck? Found one that has a sort of "powerdome" look to it, looks like a fit just not entirely sure.
  12. Grinding When Put In 4x4

Hello, I have a 1994 Mazda b4000, and I've replaced about every single thing on this truck from the engine to transmission, to radiator and alot of smaller things. But the problem I'm having is that when I put it into 4x4 (which works good) it makes a grinding noise from the front end. This...
  13. 94' b4000, front end worth working on??

I recently bought a 94' b4000 with 107,000mi. My 4 wheel drive was making some loud rubbing noises, as if when the axle was spinning every turn there would be a noise. I checked the wheels..not from there, eventually I checked the front differential and there was NO oil in it. The lady I bought...
  14. brandothehick

Front lift help

96 mazda b4000 Front lift help i have a 96 mazda b4000 4x4 and my front is 4in lower then my back. what is the best (cheap) way to lift the front to even it out, and so i can put 33' or so tires on it. Would it be ok for me to just put front coil springs on that are 3in higher, or just 2in...
  15. cauhcons

Front crossmember bent Hit a stone...... B4000 99

Hello, I have a B4000 1999 and Yesterday i hit when offroading a stone right on the front crossmember... The truck feel perfect, the alignment "seem" to be good and i got no vibration at all. I am wondering if i should get the alignment check, or see a frame shop if the can fix it, or i need...
  16. 1994 B400 tranny problem

I am a new member, and have read the forum rules. I am traveling 3,000 miles to daytona, FL in two days, and i need to fix my tranny tonight! i put a complete "clutch kit" in the truck about two weeks ago.. over the past two days, it has suddenly started grinding almost every gear, and popping...
  17. 2000 Mazda B4000 4x4 Suspension lift

i want to get a suspension lift for my truck. but my question is will a lift for a 2000 4.0 4x4 ranger fit my truck? and if not where can i get one that will?
  18. Manual Hubs 99 B4000

okay, so i bought some Warn manual locking hubs for my 99 b4000 due to the pulse vacum hubs stopped working. after buying the new hubs i look at the diameter they are 3.5inches and the the hubs i have currently(stock) are 3inches and so is the inside diameter of my stock rims. is my only fix to...
  19. bull90

Military Mazda B4000 Bulls Build

Military Mazda - DD & 4x4 WARNING 56k! Car Domain 1998 Mazda B4000 4x4 paid 5440$ for it. since then i certified it, painted it, lifted it and got some tires for the time being! the truck had 163 000km and 4x4 was not in working order. Plans for this truck is to be a more reliable Daily...
  20. abs not working after rotor replacement

hi guys well i just did a brake job on my 96 b4000 4x4, that went good, while doing the brakes i also replace the rotors,drums,rear brake cylinders and the ujoint on the drive axel front pass.. side. here is the issue abs light comes on as soon as i start the vehicle and stays on. also after...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad