• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1991 ranger sas axle won’t line up help!!

Austinknapp97ext

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys could help me. I’m doing a solid axle swap the Dana 44 out of an early bronco it’s not a full width axle it’s one for an early bronco. I’m having issues with it not lining up. On the passenger side the wheel sticks out a good 3 inches more than the drivers side and I can’t figure it out to save my life. I’m using stock radius arms out of a 78 bronco, I heard they are all the same. Might have to buy James duff the extended ones and give that a shot but I don’t wanna spend another 800 bucks if I don’t have to. Any suggestions would help out a lot. Thanks!!

4x4junkie

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
35x12.50R15
It sounds to me like your track bar (panhard bar) and/or it's bracket isn't the right length or positioned correctly.

Are you using a swap kit on this? Or are you working from scratch? Any pictures?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals