• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1997 b2300 mazda 5.0 swap

hellhound11268

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda b2300
Transmission
Manual
since beginning of winter i stored the mazda/ranger back in my garage but now that summer is coming i started to work on it back again to get it ready for another season i started to search for a Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual online but cant seems to be able to find a single one in stock unless i missed one but kinda hard to find and anyway im at a point where i noticed that my mechanical oil gauge line started leaking and ive been wondering if there would be anyway to make the oil pressure gauge in my cluster work with the 5.0 swap even if i dont have the 2.3l ecu in anymore ? if so does anyone have a tip or some info i could use to guide me through the process? which wire from the c124 i need to route to the oil pressure sensor? if possible at all

rubydist

TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger FX4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I can get you some diagrams, but need to know what year of 5.0 you are swapping in.

hellhound11268

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda b2300
Transmission
Manual
its a 1993 5.0 from a mustang gt its the stock wiring from the 2.3 1997 mazda b2300 but mostly done it myself to keep the strict minimum to just run the fitech efi and the headlight and stuff so i un pinned every i was not using back then from the c124 plug

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals