• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1999 ranger 4.0 auto

dmb2613

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I picked up my truck Friday, had a tranny put in it. Works like a new one, with a life time warranty including parts and labor. Well lo and behold the heater stopped heating. Had a new thermostat installed when the tranny was put in. One hose hot and the other cold , flushed the core no love. Come to find out the valve that shuts off the core when the AC is on had a piece broken where the in hose hooked to the valve, it was blocking the flow from the pump. Put on a used valve and all is well now. I really like this truck best of all, good power and only 125000 miles on it. The 98 B 3000 is a straight shift and weak on power as is the 93, also a 3.0. The 87 is a four banger
David

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals