• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2150 Carb ? 85 Bronco II (durasparked)

ClaytonBigsby

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Turd.8
Transmission
Manual
Hi All,

I joined TheRangerStation in the 90's when it was a handful of people and a different format. So happy to see it still going strong. Thank you Jim.

About 6 years ago I finally durasparked my 85 BII. I bought a Holley 350 carb from my neighbor. I was so happy to be done with the feedback 2150 I threw it away. Now, after letting y truck sit for over three years I am trying to get it tuned back in and have discovered the throttle linkage on the carb is shot. I need another carb and have read that the 2150 is actually a pretty good carb. What carb do I need now? If I get a 2150 with all of the feedback crap, can we still use it? If I get one from an '84 2.8 or older, what model should I use? What size Venturis do I need?

PLEASE and THANK YOU

Twister

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985 1987
Make / Model
Duh
Engine Size
5.0L, 2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Hi All,

I joined TheRangerStation in the 90's when it was a handful of people and a different format. So happy to see it still going strong. Thank you Jim.

About 6 years ago I finally durasparked my 85 BII. I bought a Holley 350 carb from my neighbor. I was so happy to be done with the feedback 2150 I threw it away. Now, after letting y truck sit for over three years I am trying to get it tuned back in and have discovered the throttle linkage on the carb is shot. I need another carb and have read that the 2150 is actually a pretty good carb. What carb do I need now? If I get a 2150 with all of the feedback crap, can we still use it? If I get one from an '84 2.8 or older, what model should I use? What size Venturis do I need?

PLEASE and THANK YOU
You can use the feedback carb, you will just have to make a metering block for it. Any non feedback 2150 or 2100 should work. Make sure it has 1.08 venturies. Jet size will vary per application.

Andy D

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
The Rat
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
My credo
to prevent Found On the Road Dead, Fix Or Repair Daily
Get a 2150 specced for a Jeep 360 v8 , It wont have any feed back crap.

ClaytonBigsby

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Turd.8
Transmission
Manual
So, a 2150 fits both Jeep V8 and Ford V6 intakes?

Andy D

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
The Rat
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
My credo
to prevent Found On the Road Dead, Fix Or Repair Daily
evry Jeep (AMC) 360 came stock with a 2150 carb. I am not familiar enough with Ford V6s to know what they used :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals