• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

6" lift!! Help finding a good deal please!

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guy, I just got my tax returns, and I'm hoping to buy the lift today. Someone a while ago posted a link to a great deal, on lift brackets, drop pitman arm, and springs, but I can't find it anymore. I've done the google shopping thing, but keep seeing over priced lifts.

If any of you know of a good deal, please post up the link! I would appreciate it mucho!!

Thanks in advance.

-Denny

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
National Tire and Wheel :icon_thumby: I got my 6 inch super lift for $499.99
Last year just bought a 4inch all leaf spring lift for my 84 Dodge 599.99 Kits include shocks u-bolts drop pitman arm look at there suspension specials Good luck with your lift :icon_cheers:

You can call them guys also very good people

Daven

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey guy, I just got my tax returns, and I'm hoping to buy the lift today. Someone a while ago posted a link to a great deal, on lift brackets, drop pitman arm, and springs, but I can't find it anymore. I've done the google shopping thing, but keep seeing over priced lifts.

If any of you know of a good deal, please post up the link! I would appreciate it mucho!!

Thanks in advance.

-Denny
Are you wanting all suspension lift? What i was going to do is get the ruff country 4" suspension and then a 3" BL. Here is the 4" ruff country for a bit under 500 (w/o shipping)

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/248604.html

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
National Tire and Wheel :icon_thumby: I got my 6 inch super lift for $499.99
Last year just bought a 4inch all leaf spring lift for my 84 Dodge 599.99 Kits include shocks u-bolts drop pitman arm look at there suspension specials Good luck with your lift :icon_cheers:

You can call them guys also very good people
x2 ntw online ftmfw, lol, and, if u happen to call them and mention its advertised cheaper elsewhere online they will price match it

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks. I was hoping to do the 6" with 2" spacers, and the 3" body lift. I am, however considering the 4". That would give me 9" total lift, which should be sufficient. I guess it depends on how good of a deal I find.

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
x2 ntw online ftmfw, lol, and, if u happen to call them and mention its advertised cheaper elsewhere online they will price match it
Yeah, they have a great site. I just checked it out. The 6" lift is almost $800 now... But the 4" was only $440, and it included shocks. They have some pretty sweet deals. Free shipping too!!

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, they have a great site. I just checked it out. The 6" lift is almost $800 now... But the 4" was only $440, and it included shocks. They have some pretty sweet deals. Free shipping too!!
Check there suspension Speacial. Last year the economy was down so maybe that is why mine cost 499 and it took like 4 weeks to get cause it was on back order but I ordered my 4 inch the monday before Thanksgiving and it was at my door Wenesday

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Check there suspension Speacial. Last year the economy was down so maybe that is why mine cost 499 and it took like 4 weeks to get cause it was on back order but I ordered my 4 inch the monday before Thanksgiving and it was at my door Wenesday
I appreciate the help . The special is a pretty nice 4" & shock setup. I'm definitely considering it.

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
did your 4 inch lift come with the drop pitman arm too?

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
89PBR96... You are the man! I called, and they still had the 6" for $499. That plus the shock boots, came out to $513 total, and free shipping! I can't thank you enough man. Rep to you bud!!

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
89PBR96... You are the man! I called, and they still had the 6" for $499. That plus the shock boots, came out to $513 total, and free shipping! I can't thank you enough man. Rep to you bud!!
yup, there a awesome site, order springs from there all the time, cheapest prices and cheap or free shipping

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, I will definitely be shopping with them from now on. Thanks for the input guys:icon_thumby:

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
did your 4 inch lift come with the drop pitman arm too?
I got the 6 for the ranger the 4 inch went on my 84 250 Ram and it came with the steering spacer

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals