• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

86 4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 v6
Transmission
Manual
i think it looks good with just the bumber on it! sweet ass truck man not a huge fan of the lowriders yet but ur truck is winning me over on them keep up the good work!!!!

GreenRanger9096

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6 4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Any plans on "Smoothing" out the truck? ie, shaving door handles, tail gate, getting a roll pan etc.

I think the gen 2 rangers look a lot nicer when they're all smoothed out, still a great looking ride, great job!

83bagged

January 2010 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
yea she looks ok for an OLD TIMER!

LMAO

TS6034

September 2009 STOM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Any plans on "Smoothing" out the truck? ie, shaving door handles, tail gate, getting a roll pan etc.

I think the gen 2 rangers look a lot nicer when they're all smoothed out, still a great looking ride, great job!
Yes, I want to shave the door handles. I'm also planning on a tailgate skin
and probably a roll pan.

yea she looks ok for an OLD TIMER!

LMAO
Hahaha(sarcastic tone) you're sooooo funny Dane!!

slammedxonair

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91 and 00
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have AVS shaved door kits on sale cough cough lol.

TS6034

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey Brian, which kit are you talking about?

ZMan

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
MTOTM Winner
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
4/4, bagged
Are you using your stock fuel gauge? If so how did you get it to work with the aftermarket sending unit in your fuel cell?

MAranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
245c.i.
Transmission
Manual
dude that thing chirps fourth thats ****in sick. I dig it with the chrome step and tow, I'm guessing for drop and drag purposes?

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
How about an Idle vid?..... Im not a fan of the B303 per se, but I do love the way they sound.

TS6034

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Are you using your stock fuel gauge? If so how did you get it to work with the aftermarket sending unit in your fuel cell?
Yes I'm using the stock guage. The fuel cell came with a GM 90 ohm sending unit. The ranger uses something like 40 to 128 ohms (going by memory). The fuel guage works but reads backwards and only has a half tank (as indicated) sweep on the guage.

dude that thing chirps fourth thats ****in sick. I dig it with the chrome step and tow, I'm guessing for drop and drag purposes?
Thanks man. I like having the rear bumper on it. It really makes it look low when the bumper sits in the dirt.

How about an Idle vid?..... Im not a fan of the B303 per se, but I do love the way they sound.
Well right now the engine's dissassembled and the block is at the shop getting honed and line bored. I'm thinking about looking for a different cam but who knows. I'll get a video up when I get it back together in a couple weeks.

Robert_1967

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
Most states require you to have a rear bumber, I know Tennessee does, ask me how I know, also a front bumper, I see customs all the time in Knoxville and Morristown, get pulled over all the time because of no back bumper.

I have a 69 VW with no front and no rear, got me a nice $250.00 ticket and still had to have bumpers put back on it.

When I went back to school a few years ago, we toured the school, and in the auto body shop, one person was cutting the pan off a nice s-10 to put the bumper back on, he said it cost him a ticket of 300.00 and if he drove the truck back on the road again and got caught without a bumper a second time, they was going to impound the truck.

SO best thing to do, is leave your bumpers on, and check with your local law inforcement, so you don't take a chance losing your truck.

Last edited:

constant_projecttruck

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 Ford
Transmission
Automatic
SO best thing to do, is leave your bumpers on, and check with your local law inforcement, so you don't take a chance losing your truck.
I know what you mean. I am lucky in my province its so vague. It states "you must have a reinforced rear impact contact area." So I just had 3x3 square tubing behind my rollpan...even if you run around without any bumber or anyhting the cops will never pull you over, they just know you will take the ticket to court and win lol.

Robert_1967

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
constant_projecttruck your lucky where you live, here in East Tennessee, the courts are pretty on the laws side, when you get a ticket, your paying.

But it is a nice looking truck.

TS6034

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Michigan is pretty laxed on the bumper laws unless you have a big lifted truck. But I don't think I'd leave a traffic stop with a ticket for it. :)

I'm working on getting the body ready for paint and noticing how my bumper iis a little twisted on the ends. I'm thinking of looking for another one, maybe aftermarket? OEM would be costly I'm sure.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals