• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Another prayer thread

K.Strong

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
4L
Transmission
Manual
I hate doing this, but its always nice to have people with you when your going though a rough time, and you guys are great.

On September 2nd my grandfather passed away after a long fight with lung cancer. My other grandfather passed away when I was really young, so he has been the only grandfather I've had my life. This is also the first time I've had to deal with a death of a family member or friend (besides the one I was too young to remember) and it's tough to say the least.

You look back at all the little things that people do for you and until they are no longer there you don't even think twice about it. My grandfather would always leave half a chocolate bar in the fridge for me, my whole life. If he ever bought one he would eat half and leave the second half for me. It's the small stuff like that, that makes you really appreciate what they do.

Here's the write-up if anyone wants to read it - http://www.whitefamilyfuneralhome.com/obituaries/55853

I thank all of you guys in advance, because I know you'll all just take a second out of your lives to appreciate someone you don't even know and the impact they had on people.

"So close no matter how far" RIP Papa, I love you!

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
i dont pray like i should do it, but ill pray for ur grandpa tonight.
i know how u feel, my grandma does the same things for me, and i dont even want to think what i will do when she leaves me.

Clay Lorance

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.6 V8
Transmission
Automatic
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family from here in Elwood,Texas.

Clay

Iron Ranger

Run lil' ricer RUN!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
0.040 punched 302
Transmission
Manual
I pray for you and your family. I know exactly what you're going through.

My late grandpa was a wood craftsman and a collector of sorts. He wanted to see me so that I could pick out a pure silver classic car emblem (he had a couple). Well, stupid me totally forgot and he passed away a month later in his chair doing a crossword puzzle.

I'm still in anguish over it....................

K.Strong

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
4L
Transmission
Manual
I pray for you and your family. I know exactly what you're going through.

My late grandpa was a wood craftsman and a collector of sorts. He wanted to see me so that I could pick out a pure silver classic car emblem (he had a couple). Well, stupid me totally forgot and he passed away a month later in his chair doing a crossword puzzle.

I'm still in anguish over it....................
That is the worst feeling to have. The last few weeks I've been super busy so I wasn't able to get into the hospital to visit him...I've been kicking my own ass for it.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals