• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anyone around Vancouver - Washougal Area?

Fx4wannabe01

February 2010 OTOTM Winner
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I wanna say 3.30? is that a waggy ratio? I really think that's it.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
As of right now, think my plans have changed. Instead of wheel an Explorer and commuting with my Ranger, I think I might be wheeling the Ranger and getting a car to Commute with (really, it's the smarter way to do things).

If I change my mind I'll PM you though.

Fx4wannabe01

February 2010 OTOTM Winner
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
no probs...was worth a try right? lol. I got it and decided on the FW route down the road.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, don't blame you for wanting to go fullwidth.
And thanks for offering it too.
(when I posted that originally, I had the intention of getting a Sploder in the VERY near future (like over the weekend), but that never happened)

alpinestar

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
5.0l
Transmission
Automatic
theres a waggy at the foster u pull it right now. oh and theres also a D44 in the back of a honda passport, disc brakes, posi, dont remember gear ratios but damn good deal, especially if you wait til this weekend half off!!! :)

looks like im gonna be workin on my shit right up to july 4th, we'll see how plans make it but idk if i really wanna drive all the damn way to browns, especially right after i get done rebuilding my front end and installing a new tranny and transfer case. anyone wanna come up to the washougal camas area?

short bus

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
This is a bit late but curently there is no legal 4x4 area in south west washington but our group has been working with dnr
to map out trails wich hopfully will be soon.
With the efort of law enforcement they and we have had cameras all over up in that area to catch the vandles and ill legal wheelers that keep us from getting the trls open sooner. We ask that you think about what you are doin before you go tare the woods up.

alpinestar

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
5.0l
Transmission
Automatic
ya whats the status on that? i know theres suppose to be some trails open in the next couple months sometime. that would be sweeeeeeeet.

short bus

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
it may not be that soon but it was in the last few stages to be started. But now there is a real big fire going on in the same area where we were going to put trails so it might be changed for everyone. Our group does night patrols and take pics to send to the state and the have been getting addresses and showing up at thier front doors with a sitation in hand. There not sure if this fire was started by one of three huge fires we reported sat. night or a stolen truck that was torched

short bus

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
the update on the trails in what we call the Yacolt Burn area. We are closer to getting started on the actual building of the trails in that area, its been aproved and in the last stages of S.E.P.A. and legaslation we sould be actuly building trails in the spring of 2010.
It would have been alot faster if it wernt for all the off roaders that took part in destroing the Ritter trail's. Then not helping or caring about the future of our sport or hobby. Thanks to all the pepole of D.N.R. that we have worked with and have helped this happen. Everyone go out and help your local off road groups it helps having pepole who care what happens in the future to the woods and not just for 4x4's but quads, side by side's and all other user groups that enjoy the out doors.

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
the update on the trails in what we call the Yacolt Burn area. We are closer to getting started on the actual building of the trails in that area, its been aproved and in the last stages of S.E.P.A. and legaslation we sould be actuly building trails in the spring of 2010.
It would have been alot faster if it wernt for all the off roaders that took part in destroing the Ritter trail's. Then not helping or caring about the future of our sport or hobby. Thanks to all the pepole of D.N.R. that we have worked with and have helped this happen. Everyone go out and help your local off road groups it helps having pepole who care what happens in the future to the woods and not just for 4x4's but quads, side by side's and all other user groups that enjoy the out doors.
I've been hearing a rumor that's there's going to be some vehicle trails at Jones creek soon, is this the same thing you're talking about? Any updates? That would be nice since Jones creek is so close, just kinda lame for motorcycles though compared to Diamond mill/TSF.

short bus

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yes this is the same area. There is a meeting this week so we sould get more info on the start of this we were just waiting on the final from SEPA and they are the goverment and work at there own pace but they have told us sould be this spring. If we get new info I will post it up. Or you can log on to our forum at www.pistonswild.com we have all the new info on there.

schlitz209

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Castle Rock, about 45 minutes north of ya

short bus

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
yeah I use to live in Castle Rock on D street by the dike.

ronclark

Supporting Member
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
95 4.0 with 93 ECU
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
I am in woodland, wa, just 20 miles up the I5 :)

WoodyB2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey i live in Vancouver also, we should meet up someday!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals