• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

anyone wheel in AZ?

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
it was a good time, sorry I had to bail out early, I drank to much the night before and the g/f was in the mall spending money at some pandora jewlery place. I'm at work today but when I get home tomorow I will post the pics. I have think I was able to leave that tiny ass chevy out.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
were gonna have to do another meet for sure. imma come with another meet in a month or 2. give people a little time to work on there trucks. i gotta say that the chevy was pretty sick. alot cooler then i thought it would be.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
were gonna have to do another meet for sure. imma come with another meet in a month or 2. give people a little time to work on there trucks. i gotta say that the chevy was pretty sick. alot cooler then i thought it would be.
Maybe next time we will do it after dark, it might be a little cooler.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
haha well thanks lil! ive put toooooooooooonns of hours of work in her and still have some work to go. Im hopin some day ill make the diesel power mag. Still have to build my light bar for the roof, build the rear bumper and spare tire carrier, put a built trans and lift pump in, put a 4k watt inverter for a 110 welder, and run my air tank lines to each side of the truck for air tool hook us. Should be a pretty sweet chase truck for my ranger :D

by the way, just finished hookin up my train horn so you will hear me comin next time lol.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
damn ur lucky. u got train horns. man id love to get a set of those for da ranger. hopefully by the next meet i'll have these 19" foose wheels on my ranger. but i wouldn't be surprised if i saw ur diesel on the cover of diesel mag or sumthing like that.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
Ok as promised here is a group shot of the trucks that were parked together. and so you guys can breath a sigh of relief. I was able to crop that big black chevy out of the pic. (truthfully i didn't get a good pic. of it) O ya trevor with the black edge, where did you get the tail lights again?

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
haha ill let it slide that you left my chevy out lol cause im still in the pic :D

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
nice pic. but There was 2 trevors. mine was the ALL WHITE ranger. damn, i forgot that dudes name in the black edge. sorry bout that. but his username is robinhood.

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
Wish my camera could take shots like that.

I really need to put my bumpers back on.

Andrew

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
Wish my camera could take shots like that.

I really need to put my bumpers back on.

Andrew
No don't put your bumper back on. Build one and get some glass. that way you could take the BL off.

Last edited:

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
To late the HOA sent us a notice today and I put the bumpers back on. Hopefully I'll be ordering glass next week so I can remove the evil BL in the near future. I just have to figure out the finances first.

Andrew

MusicManiac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
Your HOA didn't like that your truck didn't have the bumpers on?!?! Yikes! My HOA hasn't said anything about my ugly baja bug in my front driveway except for the once when it sat on a flat for about a week or two. I freaking hate having to answer to an HOA.

ranger1911

Ham Radio Operator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Dang, figures I'm outta town for that meetup. I'll have to try and make it to the next one. Although, after seeing the picture of your guys trucks, mine would be the eyesore of the group ;)

But, i got no HOA to answer to. I could start my own junkyard if i wanted lol

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
I was really surprised that they complained. I had the remains of my last truck sitting in the drive way for 3 months and they didn't say anything about it. I've had the bumpers off this one for 2 weeks and got the letter.

Andrew

jeromeshelton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
probably changed board members recently. HOA's make life hard on any one who wants to live life a little differantly than the rest of the yuppies, but they do keep the value of the neiborhood up. Does any one know if there is a place where people post about rides and stuff. It would be cool to see some of you vehi les in action.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals