• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Arizona Ranger meet

MasherAZ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was just at pavilions saturday before last, sounds like a good plan. We should all get together. I know there are a few of us here in phoenix.

RollinWOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998/2015
Make / Model
Ford/Kia
Engine Size
3.0L Vulcan/GDI 2.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'm out in Tucson but I wouldn't mind meeting up at Pavillions. I work Saturdays and don't get off till 5, so I would be a later night meetup or maybe one sunday afternoon.

MasherAZ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well every saturday evening there is a car show at the pavilions. I think that is kind of the idea. It seems like our plans to have an arizona meet up always fall through and the car show will give people extra incentive to go. There's everything from old muscle to volkswagens, and tuners to motorcycles. The times that I have been there has not been much representation in the truck segment and it'd be cool to represent that section with some lowered, lifted, and stock rangers.:headbang:

RollinWOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998/2015
Make / Model
Ford/Kia
Engine Size
3.0L Vulcan/GDI 2.0L
Transmission
Manual
Damn, that sounds awesome then. Does it go all the way through the night? If so I would have time to go home shower off and gas up and head out. I would totally do it, but chances are I wouldn't be there till around 8:30ish.

MasherAZ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It just depends on the day bud. Sometimes everyone leaves around 8:30, but two weeks ago I was there until 11 with still quite a few cars there. I'm not gonna be able to make it to the one this saturday but I'm gonna shoot for the next weekend. Which hopefully should be enough time to get my sliders finished and on the truck.

low~n~blue

February 2012 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
are we looking to do a pavilions meet? Im down if we can get some people going! ive seen so many rangers around town that we need to just get them together and there would be a ton!

MasherAZ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think that's the plan:icon_thumby:

low~n~blue

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
kool! well i'll keep eye on this post then and see when everybody can get a group meet! I would love to post it in the lowriders section just to get more attention but i'm afraid i will get shunned for the wrong section haha

RollinWOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998/2015
Make / Model
Ford/Kia
Engine Size
3.0L Vulcan/GDI 2.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'm supposed to be moving/house sitting next week, but I should be able to be free next Saturday night. We need to send invites to ALL people who are posted in the southwest forums around AZ and keep tabs on all whos going. So next Saturday the 21st?

low~n~blue

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
ya lets actually get a legit group together with kool rangers! i'd even say anyone else who has a kool ride could go with us.

MasherAZ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm down for the 21st. Hopefully I can get everything together before then. My buddy will probably bring his mustang.

RollinWOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998/2015
Make / Model
Ford/Kia
Engine Size
3.0L Vulcan/GDI 2.0L
Transmission
Manual
My ride is cut up and shot up, beat up and scraped, so let's make a row of lifted/offroads and then migrate slowly to more nice looking Rangers. I'm gonna try and get a guy at work to come too, so hopefully we'll have a good collection of Rangers. My vehicle is also a POS, so it's completely possible I might break down on the way there. My longest freeway trip has been 20 minutes or so seen I've aqquired the Ranger, but I believe it's got a cracked flywheel or loose starter, so it clacks when it starts up, but other than that when it's driving everything seems a ok. I will definately try to come though.

Magnetic

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
depending on work i would try to make it up there the 21st i got a stock ranger i use for work so doesnt look that nice yet im down in Tucson

RollinWOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998/2015
Make / Model
Ford/Kia
Engine Size
3.0L Vulcan/GDI 2.0L
Transmission
Manual
Nice or not, let's all make it there. Mine's a pos so don't feel bad.

Magnetic

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
true depending how well i do at work i will drive up there im on commission based salary so its not always a good pay lol this way i can get some ideas on how i want my truck to look like i already got my color picked out :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals