• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

attention rammstein/youtube fans

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok, so here's the deal, i went to rammstein on the 15th (sunday) in Tacoma Washington, i ended up meeting a few girls, one of which i was making out with for like half of the concert, it was awesome, anyways, this chick disappeared before i could get her info, and she's got a wicked video and/or pics of me, which i really want to get...

so, what i'm hoping you guys can do, is try to help me find this video, the video is of the stage, we were right up against the fence, almost dead center, but a little towards stage left, in the video i'm thinking of, she was filming, and seeing lots of tops of heads, so i got the camera from her, and filmed a lot more of the show, then turned the camera towards her, and myself... this is what's going to stand out the most i think... she was darker skinned, and very short (i had trouble kissing her, i'm 6'2")

if/when you see me, i'm 25 years old, white, with a beard/goatee, and a mohawk that's about 4" tall, the sides are shaved to almost nothing. I'm also wearing a black t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off completely the shirt says, in big white and red letters "TAMANAWIS", and have a tribal 3/4 sleeve on my left arm

ANY videos you guys come across while just watching rammstein videos, or on facebook or anything along those lines, please post them here, so i can take a look at it... you may also see me crowd surfing (if you look, i've found about 20 videos with me doing it so far) during DU HAST, right after someone threw a shirt up towards the front (the shirt is in EVERY video) towards the end of the song... i was also crowd surfing later on in the show, but i don't remember the song, i was trying to catch up to the girl...

any and all help from you guys is appreciated, if you find the video i'm talking about, or another video of the girl who filmed this one, i will personally rep you 10 times! (should be just under 2 pips for someone with <6 pips)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals