• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Coronavirus

Mike Tonon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
You're already on the right track, it's just pointless posting anything factual on this topic with this crowd. The responses are typical for the fully indoctrinated and those who are terrified of their own mortality, and you're never going to break through that wall. There are many of us who see what you see and have not lost the ability to think.
Finally a voice of reason! What part of the country are you from? Are there many others there who see this? I might need to relocate to save my sanity! 😆

One thing I will say, though, in response to some of the other comments here.. yes, we shouldn’t just trust what others say. I agree. However, when I hear the same things over and over, by people who I highly doubt would lie to me and I see things happen (and for that matter, not happen), it is what it is. Telling me that I’m convoluted for acknowledging things as they pretty clearly are... again, another example of gaslighting. Like major news outlets have done for the last 6 years, especially. They have people thinking they know up is down.

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16

snoranger

Professional money waster
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'23
Make / Model
All Fords
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!

8thTon

--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
My world is filled with stuff that needs to be fixed
How can you say that?... you haven’t posted anything factual in the past 169 pages.
It's certainly your right to believe whatever you want. I'll continue to live out here without any precautions or protection, without vaccination, or a single concern about Covid. As will my wife who has worked in a grocery store through all of it, and my daughter who is a nurse who volunteered on covid floors in the largest hospital in a major city. I have a functioning immune system and take care of my health so the odds of being seriously hurt by covid are vastly less than a dozen things I've already done today. Nevertheless I'm going to die anyway, sometime from the next 5min to the next couple of decades. In the mean time I'll live my life without fear while paying more attention to reality than I do to propaganda..

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
If you're trying to tell us that your daughter has been working on covid floors of a major hospital without any of the prescribed measures to control the disease spread, this has gone far past you broadcasting your own delusions.

That's simply an absurd lie. No hospital in the country would allow that to happen.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If you're trying to tell us that your daughter has been working on covid floors of a major hospital without any of the prescribed measures to control the disease spread, this has gone far past you broadcasting your own delusions.

That's simply an absurd lie. No hospital in the country would allow that to happen.
Our little "band-aid station" went full out on protective gear...

rumblecloud

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Splash
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1-1/2 inch front leveling
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
31/10.50/15
My credo
What's the worst that could happen?
Speaking of reality, here's a little dose....
This is something that is probably facing many people right now and it has nothing to do with this discussion, agreeing or disagreeing....I've had friends who've had to make the choice of getting a vaccination -- not because of what they believe, but because if they wanted to see their grandkids, they had to get the vax. I'm kind of facing the same situation with my best friend. In this case it's his elderly father and not my grandkids. He doesn't like being "that guy," but I totally understand and agree. It doesn't matter what I believe or not. It comes down to me wanting to be able to see my friends. It's a really an uncomfortable position for us both.

Dirt Squirt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger FX4 L2
Transmission
Automatic
580,000 people are dead from Covid in the U.S. Need we say more?

8thTon

--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
My world is filled with stuff that needs to be fixed

You are so sadly nieve. They were washing what were supposed to be disposable masks, she was bringing in her own masks in violation of the rules, they had so little gear it was pathetic. During emergency situations they would often have to dive in without all the gear on, she had known positive patients coughing in her face, blowing stuff all over the room during compressions, etc. She probably had it, who knows? She's since left that hospital and won't take the vaccination - fortunately they have not tried to force her to in the one she works in now, and she still works with covid positive patients

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
It's fascinating watching you adjust your story, but claim others are naive for noticing the holes.

Dirt Squirt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger FX4 L2
Transmission
Automatic
I guess you can't read, understand English or spell science. Reminds me of a certain ex-president.

Mike Tonon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Guys, what do you suggest we all do? Not live normally until no one ever dies again??

I think there needs to be states/regions where people can have their freedom and those who feel at risk can stay out of those areas. Fair enough? Or is this just a control-freak thing with most of you?... Honestly 😆 it’s like, “Wahhhhhh, we didn’t get our way with the 2016 presidential election, so now we’re going to pitch a fit! Forever! ..DAMNIT! 😡😆🇺🇸 To be fair, I do know some Republicans who took the vaccine and willfully wear the masks and some Democrats who want nothing to do with it or the masks. So..

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Guys, what do you suggest we all do? Not live normally until no one ever dies again??

I think there needs to be states/regions where people can have their freedom and those who feel at risk can stay out of those areas. Fair enough? Or is this just a control-freak thing with most of you?... Honestly 😆 it’s like, “Wahhhhhh, we didn’t get our way with the 2016 presidential election, so now we’re going to pitch a fit! Forever! ..DAMNIT! 😡😆🇺🇸 To be fair, I do know some Republicans who took the vaccine and willfully wear the masks and some Democrats who want nothing to do with it or the masks. So..
That is why I got the vaccine.

Part in bold is me BTW.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals