• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

FLA newbie

RoidedRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
we hav 3 rangers now and thnk its time i get on a forum dedicated to them.

1st 2 r mine the other is my pops.

1996 black 4 cyl 5 speed. nothing special

1991 blue 1 im building up. putting a 460 BBF in it and lifting it up on 14" coilovers wwith 2-1/2 ton rockwells and 49" meats. gonna be strictly offroad mainly used for sled pulling, mud slingin, mud racin, and anything else i think might be a good idea.:yahoo:

1993 white V6 splash. jus got this one for another daily driver. getting the front suspension out of a 88 4x4 to convert this one to 4x4. hopefully its not that big of a job. looks pretty easy:icon_confused:

kemo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Quite the collection! welcome to TRS! Post pics of the 91 gettin the 460.

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to TRS! Pull up a chair, grab a cold drink :beer: :icon_pepsi: and watch your head for low-flying BS!

A Ranger sitting on 46" tires with a set of Rockwells??? That I can not wait to see!

RoidedRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
the only decent pic i hav right now is the one in my avatar. thats of the custom RACE bed i built for it and the radiator. the entire bed with both bedsides can be easily picked up by 1 person. total weight (minus the tool box) is around 80lbs.

radiator had to be put in the bed for th eobvious reason of the 460 being a hell of alot bigger than the 2.3 that came out of there.. lol

its getting 49" iroks for right now cuz i got a hell of a deal on them. ima see how they do and end up jus getting a set of tractor tires for it around 50" later down the road. this is a work in progress and as of right now it is still sitting with jus a 3" body lift. ima keep it ont he ground untill i get all the interior/exterior work down so i dont hav to work on all of that with it another 5ft n the air. hav almost everything i need to lift it minus the 4-link bars. ive already ahd the motor in it and running but that lasted about 20min b4 the lifters decided they didnt wanna break in but instead break all together:bawling:. so motor is getting re-re-built but this time its going roller.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals