• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

how stupid??!!??!!??!!

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Why the hell would anybody build something like that? :icon_confused: The poor guy must have been drunk while he came up with the idea and drunk while he was building it. Its funny though that he is selling it now. :icon_rofl:

bigcountry

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
this is from his for sale ad "you are getting a steal. A 32" lift, 17" wheels, and almost 50" tires would probably set you back $15,000+" but after that 15grand it would be done the correct way and be safe to drive down the road."Not to mention, everyone at your work will fear you" because of how dangerous the truck is on the road cause they wouldnt want to be in a wreck cause the welds broke or the tubes broke under the weight of the truck not because of how big and"scary" the truck is. HA what a joke this guy really thinks this truck is the end all of all lifted trucks its sad. im not tryin to knock his truck to each his own i say bout things like this but this truck is so dangerous its carzy! huntsvilles police shouldnt let him drive it down the road

Last edited:

UrbanRedneckKid

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I can't believe this thread is still going.

Anyway, just last night me and my uncle were looking for wheels to put on my aunts 08 2500HD, he came across that truck and just started laughing his *ss off
:icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals