• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Junk Yard finds, and new winter project

Crazy_Bronco_2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Automatic
So i went to the local junkyard looking to find some new rims and maybe a center console from an explorer, and if i was lucky maybe find a cargo cover for my 86 bronco 2
well i found some decent rims and a console....
here are some pics
the rims were i think $80
and the console was $15

i had no luck on the cargo cover, i guess you win some and lose some..

i know it's not RBV related but i thought i should share my Honda odyssey fl250 go-kart
it's been sitting for a little while so i thought i should rip it apart and repaint it and fix the roll cage(i rolled it last year...going a little fast while turning), also rebuild the gear box, and put an electric start on it :yahoo:

before the tear down
you can see the nice bend on the cage in this pic

got the cage off

no more motor or rear end

lil red

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i wish i could find one of the 350 oddesys, and then put mud tires on it

Crazy_Bronco_2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Automatic
i wish i could find one of the 350 oddesys, and then put mud tires on it
yeah i was lucky to find this one. my brothers friend had it in his yard for three years...
it needed lots of work like rebuilt motor, front end and now rear end parts..
it's alot of fun, goes pretty good too
i have a video of my brother drifting it the last time i took it out, (i can;t drift worth sh*t)

the only thing i don't like about it is it's pull start so i have to basically pull my shoulder out to start it, hence why i an getting the electric start for it :yahoo:

RobbieD

2.9l Mafia
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Toonces drives a Ranger . . . . just not very well.
I've always liked those style wheels, and you made out like a bandit on that console. Good scores!

Crazy_Bronco_2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Automatic
I've always liked those style wheels, and you made out like a bandit on that console. Good scores!
yeah i liked those rims since i saw them on here, i wish i could have got one more to have it for the spare..
yeah the console was the best one i saw there:D

dirtsquirt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 2005
Make / Model
ford And jeep
Engine Size
2.9 And 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Looked like you scored well. the oddesy brings back thought and smiles from the past...

Black'03LevelII

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Manual
good score on the stuff from the junkyard, and as far as the gocart goes, yeah it may not be an RBV but who cares? it's a fun toy!! :3gears: and thats all that matters

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
I remeber the odysses from when I was younger those things are so great b/c you don't to worrie about being tall enough to touch the pedals since the gas and break are on the steering wheel. I have pics around heres some where of me when I was like 4 or 5 laying upside down in one after I rolled it, it was my brothers friends and they would let my drive it.
and every time I would drive it I would roll it so they would have to come out and flip it back over for me. my brother is 13 years older than me so I think I was just there enertainment in a small town. just like when they would take me to town with them to use me as bait for girls on main st.

Crazy_Bronco_2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Automatic
I remeber the odysses from when I was younger those things are so great b/c you don't to worrie about being tall enough to touch the pedals since the gas and break are on the steering wheel. I have pics around heres some where of me when I was like 4 or 5 laying upside down in one after I rolled it, it was my brothers friends and they would let my drive it.
and every time I would drive it I would roll it so they would have to come out and flip it back over for me. my brother is 13 years older than me so I think I was just there enertainment in a small town. just like when they would take me to town with them to use me as bait for girls on main st.
thats great man, you still have your odyssey???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals