• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Kid Gets Called Out for B.S.ing About His Car

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
you have to have a you tube account to view it. pain in the ass.

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
It's like facebook and myspace, everyone should have a YouTube account!

chico4554

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
tried to read the thread that started it and you need an account as well.

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
yeah i tried too but im not going to make an account just to read one thread

a-5 freak

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I hate people who talk crap and say that their car can do rediculous feats of racing. But if that guy that kept callin out the kid started callin me out and callin me a puss... He would feel a fist from a 315 Lb lineman and he'd also find a size 13 up his ass.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
I hate people who talk crap and say that their car can do rediculous feats of racing. But if that guy that kept callin out the kid started callin me out and callin me a puss... He would feel a fist from a 315 Lb lineman and he'd also find a size 13 up his ass.
Your just a lil fella...... I was 280 when I was running track......
shot putt/discuss, powerlifting, football, beer drinking, wamanizing. lol
but 4 years later, I'm just a guy that used to be big, I'm still a bouncer/security on weekends, and my arms are big, but I've broken an ankle in football, torn rotator cuff in shot putt, dislocated knees wrestling a 450 lb lineman his knickname was (Tank Gibson)..... talk about an extreem hurt. ( i punched the monster in the face, then went to the hospital.) he was a good friend, I over reacted I guess. I wonder if he ever took that scholarship...?

I vote they are both doushcebags.
I have a drag car, and everybody wants to run me on the street. Was the same in my dually....
But I will not street race, I will goose it for a second maybe, but I just don't do it, catch me at the track I will race anyone anytime, it's not about winning or losing it's about the rush, and the laughs. I might bet 50 bucks just to add a lil fun, but anything past that, why o why? it takes away from the fun.

Frank

constant_projecttruck

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 Ford
Transmission
Automatic
That was funny...but that guy was so annoying. Poor kid just wants to be big he shouldn't have followed him around....

But on the other hand...stupid kid should learn some boundaries between talking big and being totally oblivious to what hes saying.

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
He shouldn't have talked about how big and bad his ride was and then backed off like a puss. I never lie about the shit i've got, it makes you look like a dumbass. If you're going to talk shit, back it up!

milje

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Owned on the intrawebs.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
That happened at a local cruise night (Duffs in Orchard Park, NY). The bigger guy, is a punk piece of shit from nyspeed.com. The skinny kid with the jewfro, is a lying piece of shit. The whole group of them are retards.

Oh yeah, I am 280 now. I am not skinny by any stretch, but I can run 5 miles without being out of breath. I bet most people wouldn't want to say much to me either. Of course with my temper, you rarely finish the first insult.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Theres just always somebody bigger and badder out there........ and always somebody with a faster car, I don't care what you have, nor do I see why some people have to ruin friendly competition. Losing is as much an important part of competition as winning.

I watched a kid get beat up last night at a truck pull, he was drunk and said he didn't like dodges because he was a chevy guy, an arguement ensued from some older guy who was just being an asshole..... they fought. The older guy had more friends there to back him up and decided to call the police when the kid tried to apologize. So what did they prove? who's truck was better? nobodies, just stupidity. thankfully his GF' gave him a ride out.

A guy tried to start something with me last night as well, and went on and on about how poorly my friends truck did (my other buddy pulled 299.5 for a second place) and I just said... well, he'll be back next time, we all have good days and bad. This guy just kept going on and on, so i left that area and went to another group of friends. It just would have proved that I was an insecure --$$Y like him, and that muscle bound stalker in the video. pretty tough in a crowd- but he prolly cries himself to sleep at night while reading cosmo.

Frank

red85

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 ci
Transmission
Automatic
$$Y like him, and that muscle bound stalker in the video. pretty tough in a crowd- but he prolly cries himself to sleep at night while reading cosmo.

Frank
LOL Good one! Tough in a crowd is usually scared shitless on his own. I have to agree with whoever said fighting over stuff like this is stupid. Keep the racing at the strip. Racing on the street is just plain dangerous. The list of kids who have wrapped themselves around hydro poles is too long in my area. Last summer a kid in a 300ZX killed his girl in a street racing crash and now he's in a wheelchair for life. It could have been avoided if he would have just said "look my car is basically stock but I have a big shot of nitrous". Truly sad stuff.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals