• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Melbourne, Florida

01DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3l v6
Transmission
Automatic
hey, just seein if anyone is from melbourne/palm bay area and we should get a little meet going.

loneranger04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
from bronson here. im up to travel alittle. we should get a florida meet going on

01DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3l v6
Transmission
Automatic
iv never heard of bronson but ya deffinetaly got to get a meet going! just got to find other rangers that are on the forums near us!

bahndrvr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm here, but my truck has the Tranny sitting under it right now waiting for me to replace the seal and throw it together. Truck looks like ass warmed over right now too. Picked it up at the wrong time, I am parting my Stang out putting to stock, driving my fun ass 4Runner and trying to work on this thing while trying to close on a house at the same time haha.

I have the funds but not the time, this coming up weekend I'm going to stab the tranny back in and replace the seals to include the rear main, then I'll be driving it, undecided how long I'll keep it now so may not even install the Superlift 6inch I have.

I'm at the Wickam and Eau Gallie intersection, right behind that church live kinda behind Sable elementary.

Where you at?

01DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3l v6
Transmission
Automatic
ok thats cool man. ya i know where you at then, are the house with the HUGE!!! dakota??? the big red one? well im down wickam (which turns into minton) and im in a lil naborhood off of emerson which is south of palm bay road and its west on emerson if you are going down minton towards palm bay road. you know where im talking about?

bahndrvr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ok thats cool man. ya i know where you at then, are the house with the HUGE!!! dakota??? the big red one? well im down wickam (which turns into minton) and im in a lil naborhood off of emerson which is south of palm bay road and its west on emerson if you are going down minton towards palm bay road. you know where im talking about?
Nah, that Dakota is around the corner from me - I'm never at home, I have a contract on a house and I absolutely hate the rent house I'm in, house i'm waiting on is ****ing sweet, pool, 4 BR, oversized 2 car garage, etc etc etc.

That Dakota is the wierdest SAS I've ever saw, he's running coil's up front and Leaf's.... He's a young guy though, and him and about 5 of his friends are there because of the young teenage girl that's there... I run alot and have ran by there - she's a little blond - not that hot, but I think she opens em wide for the guys with thier lifted trucks.

I know Minton pretty damn good, alot of Stang buddies down that way, hell buddy spooled lives right there, he's putting down 780 rwhp through his 2v through an Auto:) Helped him build that ****er as well.

01DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3l v6
Transmission
Automatic
Nah, that Dakota is around the corner from me - I'm never at home, I have a contract on a house and I absolutely hate the rent house I'm in, house i'm waiting on is ****ing sweet, pool, 4 BR, oversized 2 car garage, etc etc etc.

That Dakota is the wierdest SAS I've ever saw, he's running coil's up front and Leaf's.... He's a young guy though, and him and about 5 of his friends are there because of the young teenage girl that's there... I run alot and have ran by there - she's a little blond - not that hot, but I think she opens em wide for the guys with thier lifted trucks.

I know Minton pretty damn good, alot of Stang buddies down that way, hell buddy spooled lives right there, he's putting down 780 rwhp through his 2v through an Auto:) Helped him build that ****er as well.
ya just a guess if that was you and ya it sits so weird. the front is like 1 ft taller than the back. i see many mustangs and ranger around. i dont actualy know him but theres a guy that lives like 1 min away that has a boss mustang. i am not sure what boss though. its yellow thats all i know cus i see it in his garage. do you take yours to car shows? ever been to that big one at 5 guys burgers. its every 3rd thursday of every month. its huge!!! so many frikin sweet cars and some nice trucks.

bahndrvr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ya just a guess if that was you and ya it sits so weird. the front is like 1 ft taller than the back. i see many mustangs and ranger around. i dont actualy know him but theres a guy that lives like 1 min away that has a boss mustang. i am not sure what boss though. its yellow thats all i know cus i see it in his garage. do you take yours to car shows? ever been to that big one at 5 guys burgers. its every 3rd thursday of every month. its huge!!! so many frikin sweet cars and some nice trucks.
Yeah, haven't been to 5 Guy's since April though, went Feb, Mar, and April, I drive a Black Vert Saleen with a blower and about 20g's in other mods:)

Putting it to stock though and have been for a while, after I get moved in my house, will be looking for a notchback or an SN-95 to build as a wheel lifter 1/4 and with slight modifications standing Mile car:)

01DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3l v6
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, haven't been to 5 Guy's since April though, went Feb, Mar, and April, I drive a Black Vert Saleen with a blower and about 20g's in other mods:)

Putting it to stock though and have been for a while, after I get moved in my house, will be looking for a notchback or an SN-95 to build as a wheel lifter 1/4 and with slight modifications standing Mile car:)
nice man sounds like that stang is badass! i think the first time i went to the car show was in june so i didnt see your ride. haha that would be sick if you do that after you get moved in. i cant beleive that there isnt more ranger drivers on here from melbourne, or even florida cus i see tons every day!

archersbruise23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
01dangerranger, i think ive seen ur truck at the discount auto on us1. if that was u, then ur the only reason i started wantin a ranger lol.

01DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3l v6
Transmission
Automatic
haha cool man! thats great to hear that i change lives haha
heres the lastest pic of my truck :smile:

archersbruise23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
lol at the chevy dealer, nice.
but dont u run out at the groves?

01DangerRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3l v6
Transmission
Automatic
haha it was for a contest about a shut down place and i am currently in first :D
no, i have heared of that place but where is it? maybe i have haha, i go out behind space coast credit, a place off eber road, and the compound

archersbruise23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
canaveral groves, little ways from u. but only like 15 minutes if u take 95. if that. but yk, the black hole, fenceline, playground, shootin range, 7 lakes, saw grass, creek road, molch hill, all thats out there.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals