• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

more ranger pics & video

GBranger04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic

First time i got stuck, first damage being pulled out

under the hood mud

climbing an old stump

climbing a muddy valley

small hill climb video. sorry there's no sound, picked up a handfull of rocks with T-case skid plate

AngryLepercon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Nice pics! I bet that mud will not help out the engine. Have you thought about putting rubber guards under the truck? Like wheel wells and such.

GBranger04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks, some of them are old some are newer but i had enough to make it worth a post now

Nice pics! I bet that mud will not help out the engine. Have you thought about putting rubber guards under the truck? Like wheel wells and such.
Thanks, some of them are old some are newer but i had enough to make it worth a post now.
yeah i try to make sure to clean the mud off so it doesn't run too hot or do any damage. haven't read about rubber guards, (i think i have one on the drivers side) but that's a good idea i think i'll look into that.

AngryLepercon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks, some of them are old some are newer but i had enough to make it worth a post now

Thanks, some of them are old some are newer but i had enough to make it worth a post now.
yeah i try to make sure to clean the mud off so it doesn't run too hot or do any damage. haven't read about rubber guards, (i think i have one on the drivers side) but that's a good idea i think i'll look into that.
A friend of mine had a heep excuse me a Jeep and he took it through the mud and lost his alternator, power steering pump, and the A/C in one trip. Boy was he pissed. lol

Kdawg532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6 God's gift to man
Transmission
Manual
Awesome Pics:headbang::headbang:

03Shadowbob

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Jeeps always break something when they wheel, it seems like. The good part about that though is that parts are a dime a dozen for them.

GBranger04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
when i bent that front tow hook up i got stuck trying to pull my brothers jeep(in pic above) out after he sunk himself up to the frame. the guy who pulled me out went a little overboard on the skinny pedal for like 4 truck lengths before the strap hit.

Monty35

Reaction score
That looks like a run down the eagle power lines, me and my friend were up there a couple of nights ago. There was a HUGE bonfire when we arrived, nobody anywhere in sight

GBranger04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
That looks like a run down the eagle power lines, me and my friend were up there a couple of nights ago. There was a HUGE bonfire when we arrived, nobody anywhere in sight
yup, eagle ridge. i was out there again last night and someone left a bonfire going without supervision too. this one was just about out. i hate when people do that though, especially in your case.. it's bad enough they leave their garbage out there it would be nice if they didn't burn the place down.

Monty35

Reaction score
The fire burning when we arrived was bigger than my friends truck in length and height. There seems to be a good couple of trails running along the left side on your way down, but the rigs we go up with wont be making it through any time soon. One day... one day

GBranger04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
yeah my ford won't be making it through those either, i went up there with a guy in a jacked jeep and there are some pretty cool trails but not real nice.

Kona

06/2014 OTOTM Winner
Canada Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
ASE Certified Tech
Ham Radio Operator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
7"
Tire Size
35x12.50x15
mud =radiator,idler pulley and tensioner, had to take apart the NEW idler and rinse it out and re pack the grease.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals