• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My '03's slow change

lindsay_elaine

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I decided to start documenting my '03's slow transformation from a beat up regular bed work truck to a nice, clean stepside. It's only getting body work, no mechanical modifications (I'm boring like that) I've been waiting to paint /swap on my powerdome and 4x4 grille since I got the truck! It's getting a color change to Pepper Gray, as you can see from the last picture (really it just looks like I rear ended someone and replaced everything with the wrong color parts, lol.) I've got the all the stepside parts off the donor truck, and I plan on airbrushing something on the tailgate/lettering the back window to try and promote my custom painting abilities. I have also have a tinted factory rear window to swap in when the truck gets painted.

Started it's life with me looking like this last May:

A few months later:

And how it looks now, after the hood/grille/partial color change/new headlight mounting panel (I can see at night again!!) Pardon the dirty headlights, this was taken during a recent road trip:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals